Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant (15507 Views)

Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / Buhari Government Is Frustrating AIT, Raypower FM – Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by GodSaklek(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
wickyyolo:
Nigerians are not used to living in civilized societies.

CNN headquarters is in Atlanta USA and they keep insulting Trump

Has trump ever sanctioned them ? NO

Its called freedom of speech.

Where did u see that CNN insult trump?, it's only trump that always call them fakers, they are a professional and they are dare not try that with the president... some people foolishly say something they know nothing about

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
jadams:
Sentiments aside,
Daar Communications is wrong. But hatred for the Federal government by the Southeast branch of the PDP will not see anything wrong with the way RayPower & AIT are spreading "hate speech" and outright lies.

As for the fools comparing Daar Communications & Buhari to CNN &Trump, please give us an instance where CNN told outright lies against Trump and the Republicans like AIT & RayPower are doing against PMB and the APC.

Finally, is Daar Communications not against the charges against them ?

U don't have 2 insult to make ur point cos in d end u will end up looking like d insult u tried 2 insult others

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies&hl=en-NG

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/business/media/trump-cnns-coverage-biased-presidential-candidates-aides-say.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/23/how-much-does-cnn-hate-trump-93-of-coverage-is-neg/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-harvard-study-cnn-nbc-trump-coverage-93-percent-negative%3F_amp=true

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://spectator.org/another-year-of-torrential-media-bias/&hl=en-NG

Can u now fulfil ur own part of d bargain by producing AITs lies & hate speech against buhari & APC?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by GodSaklek(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
As them no give am chance to talk on their stations during his campaign. See those black spots on his forehead, him don nack head for ground for mohammed tired

Dumbass! We don't worship Mohammad, we worship the God that created Mohammad. Educated but still ignorant

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
ElFabchuks:
Nigeria for you. Lawless country! Very dismal. CNN has been stepping on Trump's toes since his inauguration.. How far? Independence of the press cannot be over-emphasized. When the press loses it's freedom, then rights of the citizens will suffer heavy infringement.

This plot shall fail!!!! Already Channels appears compromised

You think it is about Buhari? No. It is about the matter before the election tribunal. Secondly, it is about taking inciting contents from the social media and airing it. Are we not having enough crisis in Nigeria already?

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
GodSaklek:

This is not what I wanted to see, show me the video where they abuse trump or make hate on live coverage of CNN or on CNN TV

I didn't tell u that they abused trump. If such videos exist i dont have them. but they being partisan & biased in their reportage is unprofessional. D links I provided details how CNN has lost track of its purpose. A particular link there says 93% of CNN news is negative trump news. If u have CNN at home, just sit with them 10minutes. U won't b disappointed

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
GodSaklek:

This is not what I wanted to see, show me the video where they abuse trump or make hate on live coverage of CNN or on CNN TV, whereas, CNN are not into politics like ait, dokpesi as a politician would have separate Ait from politics, the owner of silvabird is also a politician, why they didn't shot it down?

Maybe u don't watch CNN. CNN is very much into politics. So is fox. Its very glaring. CNN is pro-democrats& anti-republican and majorly anti-trump. U can't miss it.

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
pavoda:
We should accept that it’s not a crime for a News Network to be partisans in their reporting.. Check FOX or MSNBC in the US

Nigeria is fragile as it is today, we don't need any useless partisan media house to set it on fire. Why reporting a biased documentary on the matter that is already before an election tribunal?

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by iamjavadem(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gay marriage also legal in America, this is Nigeria, deal with it.
wickyyolo:

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by iswallker(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
OLAJADON:

1/3 of the world population are muslims this means that for every 10 persons or more that pass you by a day up to half of them are muslims if islam teaches to bomb by now both you and your family should have been roasted.
baba use Ur head, u are given one.

Did I mention a religion...

And since you did, where did bombers get thier doctrine from, cirtainly not from the pope... grin

Baba take life easy hen..all will be well.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Minjim: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
ElFabchuks:
Nigeria for you. Lawless country! Very dismal. CNN has been stepping on Trump's toes since his inauguration.. How far? Independence of the press cannot be over-emphasized. When the press loses it's freedom, then rights of the citizens will suffer heavy infringement.

Ait should go and practise their journalism in the US then.
We operate under a different senario here. US Constitution permits Media houses to be partisan. Ours doesn't.
Moreover, the literacy level is lower.

The masses here comprehend and react differently
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by karashita: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
At last,one reasonable person.
People are busy crying wolf where there is none.Can't begin to recall the number of times NBC met with Daar operatives on the need for them to abide by the rules;The man was blinded by his hatred for government,that he forgot that
there are rules in broadcasting.
Sebi he has gone to court-we await the outcome.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by OLAJADON: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
iswallker:

Did I mention a religion...

And since you did, where did bombers get thier doctrine from, cirtainly not from the pope... grin

Baba take life easy hen..all will be well.. cheesy
u don't need to mention, I know where ur point is going to already, like I said before use Ur brain, there is more to religion than what u see on social media.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
Only the Igbos the children of hate are spewing rubbish here.
By Monday the issue will die while AIT remains suspended.
The yeboos are the problem of this country. Hate will send all ipobians to early grave.
Ndi Ara

At your age Ma, your father is still daughterless.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
As them no give am chance to talk on their stations during his campaign. See those black spots on his forehead, him don nack head for ground for mohammed tired

You no go kill me with laff on this platform o.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
muykem:
Dokpesi act foolishly, he should have seperate AIT from his political ambition. I stopped watch AIT since the day Gbenga Aruleba stopped anchoring focus Nigeria.

And we respect your view. So do the needful to respect Dokpesi' s view too. We call it democracy.

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Compliant:
dokpesi was busy running his mouth then like someone who cannot do without okro and was using AIT to broadcast hate speech

why didn't NBC go after channels TV? It is because channels TV always act professionally

No you sabi dat one o
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Well said.

I think the only thing that has not been done by the FGN is destroying their transmission infrastructures.

This same media tool was what ignited the Rwanda genocide.

See one of the aliens here. Buharist supporting Abachacracy.

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bizlifelines201:
AIT remained suspended. The NBC should go beyond sanctioning the corporate organisation and prosecute the people and members of staff of DAAR who actively planned and executed the actions resulting into the flouting of this rule. Someone wrote the script, converted it into audio and video, approved the airing and still grandstanding after the act of professional misconduct.
While DAAR is not a tangible entity that can be physically jailed,the culprits are not ghosts that cannot be apprehended and if DAAR management can't sanction them NBC and their professional group should.

Come and see them o. They are here too.
Buharist supporting Abachacracy.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by enemyofprogress: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
maasoap:

Dumbass! We don't worship Mohammad, we worship the God that created Mohammad. Educated but still ignorant

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
If I have opportunity to become NBC chairman, I will jail the owner and the anchor of that documentary

Again? See them . Buharist supporting Abachacracy.

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by sogodihno: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
wickyyolo:

Freedom of speech, to be heating up the politics and incite the citizens against the government. u are all mad
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
Only the Igbos the children of hate are spewing rubbish here.
By Monday the issue will die while AIT remains suspended.
The yeboos are the problem of this country. Hate will send all ipobians to early grave.
Ndi Ara

Can you recognize this one too ? Buharist supporting Abachacracy.

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
GodSaklek:

Where did u see that CNN insult trump?, it's only trump that always call them fakers, they are a professional and they are dare not try that with the president... some people foolishly say something they know nothing about

You are the one know nothing here. Do you watch CNN 24/7 ?
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
GodSaklek:

This is not what I wanted to see, show me the video where they abuse trump or make hate on live coverage of CNN or on CNN TV, whereas, CNN are not into politics like ait, dokpesi as a politician would have separate Ait from politics, the owner of silvabird is also a politician, why they didn't shot it down?

That is his own business and he chooses to run it together with politics unlike B. Bruce.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by koboko69: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
wickyyolo:

Abeg enough of this USA rubbish talk.

We have different broadcasting laws and different laws regarding press....

This is not USA, this is Nigeria...

FOX also was in the attack on Obama....and nothing happened....

If AIT was in the UK, same fate will befall them, cos they also have strict laws when it comes to broadcast...

Enough of this ignorant mumu USA talks abeg.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by koboko69: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
ElFabchuks:

Abeg enough of this USA rubbish talk.

We have different broadcasting laws and different laws regarding press....

This is not USA, this is Nigeria...

FOX also was in the attack on Obama....and nothing happened....

If AIT was in the UK, same fate will befall them, cos they also have strict laws when it comes to broadcast...

Enough of this ignorant mumu USA talks abeg.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Lovelive: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
maasoap:

Nigeria is fragile as it is today, we don't need any useless partisan media house to set it on fire. Why reporting a biased documentary on the matter that is already before an election tribunal?

Ok !!!!!!!! You know that Nigeria is fragile. Who has turned it to be like that?
You know the answer more than I do.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by alfsalami: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
The license deserve burning. The fake stock they deceived me to buy should be added to the allegations , nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari / Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.