Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why I Love Biafra And Dislike IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love Biafra And Dislike IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu (screenshot) (558 Views)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Biafra And Dislike IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu (screenshot) by dumahi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Recently, Chief Femi Fani Kayode announced that he might start agitation for South West Nigeria to secede from the union. Only slave spirits in the South West would frown at that - considering his reasons for the announcement.

In the same vein, I love Biafra and want it to succeed beyond imagination. And, precisely because I love Biafra, I dislike Nnamdi Kanu. But, how come? The way Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are going about Biafra, they are actually the greatest enemies to the actualization and greatness of Biafra.

I was once against the FG for tagging IPOB a terrorist group, but see the screenshot of the Radio Biafra London Facebook page that finally made me withdraw all the support I ever had for IPOB.

Now, watch how they will flock here to insult me. I wonder how a nation led by such low lives -whose stock in trade is mudslinging - would be.

Don't think I am posting this to please anybody though. The FG is still wrong for tagging IPOB a terrorist group while leaving the Fulani herdsmen to keep going on their killing spree. If anything, the herdsmen are terrorists already while Igbos are only terrorists in the making. And I still want a sovereign and great Biafran nation.

(1) (Reply)

Agony As Kogi School Teachers Receive 20 Percent March Salary / Should Yoruba Get Farm Land In Hausa Fulani And Igbo States / Fulani Herdsman Wears Hijab And Bra To Infiltrate Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.