Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,481 members, 7,840,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Do I Resume Failed Link? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Resume Failed Link? (535 Views)

Does This Type Of Failed Transfer Transaction Happen Abroad? / FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 / How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resume Failed Link? by donprosper6(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
I wanna download a file of 1.3gb and I have 500 on my MTN and I want to exhaust it then switch to the line I have enough data and the file I want to download once there's network failure it will show link expired.. any solution?
Re: How Do I Resume Failed Link? by CCnaija: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Use Android Download Manager(ADM). you can get it by searching for ADM on play store. It can resume download.
Re: How Do I Resume Failed Link? by cbrezy(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2019
donprosper6:
I wanna download a file of 1.3gb and I have 500 on my MTN and I want to exhaust it then switch to the line I have enough data and the file I want to download once there's network failure it will show link expired.. any solution?

When downloading a file and it shows link expired or download failed, simply go to your file manager and rename the half downloaded file e.g maybe you're downloading Facebook.apk rename it to Facebook1.apk, then go to the page you downloaded the file and click the link to download it again immediately it starts to count pause it then go to your file manager and delete Facebook.apk then rename Facebook1.apk back to Facebook.apk.

do this and send a feedback ( Opera Mini only.)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Effect On Business / Any Lgv30 For Sale? / Samsung S8 Screen Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.