Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process (15005 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by enemyofprogress: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2019
She is my ex. It's time for me to reconcile with her. Once debe always debe. If you know you know
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by henryhemon(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2019
geosuzzy:
Due process?....sounds like another ministry of happiness

Learning is a good thing. You would ve googled what due process means before typing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by wizkidblogger(f): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2019
I tire oo. It's like if person study for naija, na On Your Own you dey o. smh grin

wengerjay:
People wey dey Nigeria never get appointments, na people abroad con get edge now.
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by mixter(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Acedave1:
I don here i will do dat very soon
Cars should not be allowed to park on the road for no reason except the car intends to stay spend less than 3 minutes , then it should be allowed. They should use the car parks available, fines need to be introduced to defaulters and the women by the road side needs to be pushed into the market rather than staying on the road. Ibadan can work and it will hopefully.
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by Tobesky1: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Are you interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant within a short period of time. For info about ICAN & ACCA Registration, lectures, exemption & induction call us at Trinity Edge Professionals on 08062402552 or 07033274589
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by Petros999(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Harrypromise:
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State on Friday appointed Ms. Tara Adefope as the Director General of Due Process Office. The appointment takes immediate effect.

In a statement signed by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, CPS, Taiwo Adisa, “The new DG, Due Process Office is a United Kingdom-trained Lawyer, who holds an LLB Law, Hons. Degree from the University of Leicester and an MSc Degree in Corporate Governance and Business Ethics from the Birkbeck University of London.

”She is a professional with broad experience in Governance, Risk, Regulation and Compliance with experience spanning both the public and private sectors. She began her career in the UK in a Governance Advisory firm and subsequently held other positions before her return to Nigeria where her career progressed within the Banking sector as she held various positions within the remit of Compliance”.

“She thereafter joined the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, where she led Corporate Governance activities in Nigeria and Ghana on the Africa Corporate Governance Programme.

”The programme provides Corporate Governance interventions to companies, regulators, and market intermediaries across Sub-Saharan Africa. Before her appointment, the new DG has held various consulting roles and has remained passionate about public and private sector development”.

Source:https://horilines.com/post/gov-makinde-appoints-tara-adefope-as-dg-due-process

Nice appointment
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by harmbhrosz(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Hedonini:
"United Kingdom-Trained" means what? That she is somewhat superior (scoffs) or worthy of acclaim more than her "Nigerian Trained" counterparts? Or that she will not be as incompetent or as corrupt, or eventually, as power drunk as the rest of them tend to be when in such positions?

Stupidity at every turn.
so because she's a UK trained, she's no longer a Nigerian abi. Nigerians that studied abroad should not be given jobs here because the ones here has not gotten jobs yet.

Some of you will just wake up early in the morning and be typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by Gidjay: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmmm uk trained lawyer
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so because she's a UK trained, she's no longer a Nigerian abi. Nigerians that studied abroad should not be given jobs here because the ones here has not gotten jobs yet.

Some of you will just wake up early in the morning and be typing rubbish.

You're too stupid to discern context and meaning, so I wouldn't dignify you with an explanation. Upgrade your brain, if possible.
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by pojophilius(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2019
alvan06:
I have this feeling that this young governor knows what he really wants And how to archive them
archive kor,arc of GOD ni
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by harmbhrosz(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2019
Hedonini:

You're too stupid to discern context and meaning, so I wouldn't dignify you with an explanation. Upgrade your brain, if possible.
hahahahaha cheesy with your first comment that I quoted, I just knew you can't produce anything sensible except insults with that thing you call brain....so I'm not surprised.

And for the sake of knowledge so you dont come on here to disgrace your entire generation. Any Nigerian both home trained and foreign trained is qualify to be appointed to any political post, Makinde will not be the first to do it nor will he be the last.

Bye grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by geosuzzy(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2019
henryhemon:

Learning is a good thing. You would ve googled what due process means before typing.
Google Lolss....go try ur luck somewhere else am busy, for the time being check ur dictionary for the word sarcasm n learn more
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by martius101(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2019
jagro:
Space for sale...
NB: don't know what to comment

U already did
Re: Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process by bastardmod: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria / Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Bus-Train Accident: Lagos Compensates Victims With Employment, Scholarship, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.