Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Rccg June 2019 Holy Ghost Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg June 2019 Holy Ghost Service (324 Views)

Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg June 2019 Holy Ghost Service by Haleplushearty: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2019
RCCG JUNE 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE

TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY PART 6 - SINGING GOD'S PRAISE

TEXT: PSALMS 34:1

BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

Why don't you lift your hands to the Most High God and bless His Holy Name, worship the King of Kings, the Lord of lords, Praise the Almighty God, give Him glory, honor and adoration, bless Him, He is worthy to be praised, magnify His holy name, He is God alone, He is greater than the greatest, higher than the highest, older than the oldest, richer than the richest, He is all in all, there is nothing He can not do, praise His holy name give Him glory, thank You Father, blessed be your holy name Lord, thank You ancient of days, thank You Jesus. In Jesus mighty name we worshiped.

SONG
WORTHY, WORTHY IS THE LAMB
WORTHY, WORTHY IS THE LAMB
WORTHY WORTHY IS THE LAMB
THAT WAS SLAIN
GLORY HALLELUJAH
GLORY HALLELUJAH
GLORY HALLELUJAH
PRAISE THE LORD

King of kings, Lord of lords, the Holy one of Israel, The Most High God, The Almighty, The Alpha, The Omega,The Beginning, the Ending, the one who Is, Was and is to Come, the Almighty God, Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of peace, the Way, Truth and Life, the Unchangeable Changer, the one who can make the impossible possible, the one who can reverse the irreversible, the one who can make a way where there is no way before, the one who can bring something out of nothing, glory be to Your holy name, accept our worship in Jesus name, Tonight we are here just to praise you Lord, please, accept our praise and accept us, before the sun rises tomorrow everyone of us will have a new song to sing. In Jesus mighty name we prayed.

SALVATION MESSAGE
Psalms 103: 1-5. You need forgiveness to avoid hindrance to your prayer and praise. Forgiveness is available in Christ. Psalms 130:3-4. 1 Peter 2:24 You need healing and redemption from forces of darkness Hebrews 9:12. You need the mercy of God, Lamentation 3:22-23, Matthew 5:45, Psalms 116:12-13, Accept the invitation of Jesus Christ Roman 10:13, Isaiah 55:6-7 If you refuse the invitation, when you call He will not answer Proverbs 1:24. Give your life to Jesus. Psalms 40:1-3, Psalms 40:3 Come to Jesus now.

Psalms 34:1 I will bless the Lord at all times and His praise shall continually be in my mouth, man is created to sing that is why we have song for every occasions. When a man is fighting a battle he will sing- We will over come some day, when he has victory he will sing - Now the battle is over, i am more than a conqueror, when a man is in trouble he will sing - in Jesus name every knee shall bow. You will sing a new song tonight. If you want God to draw near you, sing His praises. Jeremiah 17:26. Job 19:25 You can sing your way out of terrible situation. Habakkuk 3:17-19

HOW TO PRAISE GOD
1. Praising God with mouth. Psalm 34:1, Psalms 89:1, Psalms 35:18 The humble knows how to praise God.
2. Praising God with hands- lifting of hands. Psalms 134: 1-3, wave your hands to God. Psalms 47:1, Psalms 98:8, Isaiah 53:12.Clapping for Jesus means you will cooperate with Him.
3. Praising God with legs- kneeling and dancing. Genesis 41:41-43, Psalms 95:6, Exodus 15:20-21, 2 Samuel 6:14, Psalm 149:3, Psalms 150:4, Psalms 95:7
4.Praising God with your whole body- prostrating before God. Revelation 4:10

REWARDS OF PRAISING GOD
1. Divine visitation. John 4:23-24, Acts 16:25-34
2. Open doors.
3. Yokes are destroyed.
4. Enemies become servant.
5. Enemies are silenced.
6. A blank check. 2 Chronicles 1: 6-4 He will give you more than what you can ask for.

***Praise God with your song and make a joyful noise to the Lord. For the rest of your life you will have something to sing about, beginning from now your dancing has just started. In the name that is above every other names i decree that your request shall be granted before Sunday morning and the miracle shall be permanent.Your joy will never cease and your joy shall be multiply, you will really have cause to praise His name, so shall it be, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

FINAL BLESSING
And the final say of God concerning you is ALL WILL BE WELL. Father, we want to bless Your Holy name once again, thank You for another glorious night, accept our thanks in Jesus name, please Lord, bless the offering of your children, sanctify it, use it for your glory, please God almighty don't let your children ever lack again. Father, In your name i decree again, all your children who are tenants now very soon let them become landlord and landlord will never become tenants.Go with your children, protect them, prosper them, stand by them, promote them, let there joy always overflow.

Forever Lord, let them have something to sing about, thank You almighty God, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. AMEN, who got the biggest miracle tonight? let me hear you shout the biggest HALLELUJAH!

THE WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
1. Daddy said you will win.
2. God said the one who planned your downfall will watch as you are rising and he is sinking.
3. God said you will sing - Oba mimo gbaso iya lara mi ...
4. God said He will make your days last a thousand years.
5. God said He will have mercy on you.
6 God said very soon your middle name will be miracles

JUNE 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE HYMN

�1. ELEPHANTS TRUMPET

TO SING GODS PRAISE

THE LION ROARING

GLORIFY HIS NAME

�CHORUS

I WILL JOIN THEM

TO SING GOD'S PRAISE

I WILL SING AND SHOUT

HALLELUJAH

2. �GORILLAS DRUMMING

TO GOD'S MELODY

THE BIRDS ARE SINGING

LOVELY HARMONY

3.�THE SUN AND STARS

SINGING ALTOES

THE FISH IN OCEANS

MIGHTY BARITONES

4. �THE TREES IN FORESTS

CLAPPING THEIR HANDS

LILIES IN VALLEYS

GIVING GOD A WAVE

5�.THE ANTS IN BILLIONS

JOIN THE CHORUS

THE BEES IN MILLIONS

ADDING THEIR SWEETNESS

6�.THUNDERS' PERCUSSION

RINGING LOUD AND CLEAR

THE STREAMS AND RIVERS

GENTLE SYMPHONY

7�.I AM BORN TO SING

PRAISES TO MY KING

MANY BORN TO SING

PRAISES TO MY GOD

8.� I WILL SWIM IN GLORY

GLORY OF THE LORD

THE HOSTS IN HEAVEN

SING GLORY TO GOD

9. �HALLELUJAH

I WILL SING GOD'S PRAISE

HALLELUJAH

MY OWN SONG OF PRAISE

(1) (Reply)

Video : Members Knee Down To Welcome Their Kenyan Pastor / Buhari Has No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Archbishop Ignatius Ayau Kaigama / Pastor George Oyoke [ Overview Of The Fivefold Ministries]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.