Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta (36871 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Pays Tribute To Prince Bola Ajibola, Attends His Funeral / Uburu Community Celebrates Their Son, Governor Umahi (photos) / Governor Uzodinma Attends His First NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by seguno2: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
millionboi2:
Lineage of criminals

#Tufiakwa

Allowed by slowmo Lagosians

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by KayGood(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
That nose runs in the generation.
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by idonhammer: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Not fisical fight bro, strong mind and guns.

samyyoung1:

Shey Oluomo self fit fight

I hear say Dangote no fit carry one cement self

So, wetin dey happen gan gan
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by AmazingELixir: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
ManMountain:

The father you have like you still don’t have. Alive but dead

Make sense of this gibberish you posted and revert...until then get da fvck off my mention
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by yemex04(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
amzee:
Which uni is that? Pls let me know.

LAUTECH
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Jamorezzi: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Some people go still dey hate this man , keep sitting on your fake ass .
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Ifexontop(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

Watch jobless youths and Gala hawking piglets start insulting him now, the last time i checked, been a Driver is a legal tax paying profession tongue and been the leader of NURTW which is registered by CAC as an organisation isnt a crime either.

Agbero in Onitcha are busy grabing peoples vagina, while their counterparts in yoruba land are sending their wards abroad to gain vital education.

These same hypocrites would get 2 weeks tourist visa and drop their Masters degrees just to become agbero, drug dealers and prostitutes abroad

get a life added with sense it's free
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Toseenlove: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
hopexter:
Mehn this MC's nose come be like bicycle seat, Money good oo. Congrats to the young marlian. Your future has been given every reason to be bright, take advantage of it and be successful. smiley

Don't be suprise u wake up one day to the News that the boy Is dead or something terrible has happened to him. I'm not praying for that to happen. But such Occurrence Is very common In Nigeria society. I hardly feel Remorse these days whenever I see bad occurrence happen to people. The evil people perpetuate behind the scene these days Is at alarming rate. You can't plant beans and want to harvest Rice. No It's not possible!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by hopexter(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Toseenlove:

Don't be suprise u wake up one day to the News that the boy Is dead or something terrible has happened to him. I'm not praying for that to happen. But such Occurrence Is very common In Nigeria society. I hardly feel Remorse these days whenever I see bad occurrence happen to people. The evil people perpetuate behind the scene these days Is at alarming rate. You can't plant beans and want to harvest Rice. No It's not possible!!!

Is just for us to wish him well. Between, he doesn't seem like someone who would follow his father's toutish footsteps. lipsrsealed
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Toseenlove: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
hopexter:

Is just for us to wish him well. Between, He doesn't seem like someone who would follow his father's toutish footsteps. lipsrsealed

Exactly my point about his father. I pray his father's deeds won't Haunt him and his offsprings. Today, Many of us are Victims of the Atrocities our forefathers have committed. And Nigeria situation Isn't making things better either. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Nonstopvibez: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
And my role model aint no college graj...mc oluomo in suit.a thug with cash.. he dressed like buck.

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

Watch jobless youths and Gala hawking piglets start insulting him now, the last time i checked, been a Driver is a legal tax paying profession tongue and been the leader of NURTW which is registered by CAC as an organisation isnt a crime either.

Agbero in Onitcha are busy grabing peoples vagina, while their counterparts in yoruba land are sending their wards abroad to gain vital education.

These same hypocrites would get 2 weeks tourist visa and drop their Masters degrees just to become agbero, drug dealers and prostitutes abroad

Your last statement is a killer. It describes the piglets perfectly.

Wow. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by jefff455: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
but is beta Dan nnamdi kanu
can you see your foolishness the one u inherited from your dad right to you what you said made sense to u

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by shegra58: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
amzee:
Pls any idea on how I can join NURTW?
first of all try to go and learn how to speak like a roar lion

Get yourself 2 marks on your face and one big scar on your head

Pairs of sander and sneaker in case you need to run after bus to collect money

Increase the level of your weed smoking

Have it in mind that you will have a fight out with someone at least 4 times in a week

Know that anywhere you are and night come is your house for that day

Take all this CV to Oshodi or Mile 2

Oga Patapata of them all- Start living your life like there's no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by deomelo: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

The man is the treasurer of the largest trade Union in Nigeria, he's not a conductor or bus driver even though both are legitimate income earning jobs.

I don't even see the insult in the word agbero.

The man is a US citizen and a loving and caring father with kids in the best schools in the world, but the lazy, bitter, frustrated and angry jobless losers are shouting agbero, not knowing that they are the real agbero.

Obviously, the caring and loving father is more responsible and did more for his children than the poor parents of these ignorant people did for them hence their ignorant and unintelligent utterances.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by shegra58: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cornerkick:
Long live our coming governor of lagos state grin
Still better than one well educated governor from the East paying pension with Kerosene

What an insult to those pensioners,the governor and the entire South East grin
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Kiloseria: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
I just don't like some people in this life, but for no definite reason.QED
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by teesugar(f): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin wicked response!
rayobaba:
go to popular motor pack, slap and punch one of d oga there. Push another oga inside gutter, break windscreen. Boom, uv joined NURTW!
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by BlackfireX: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
in acting blue film abi. kai let me go watch DAT blue film again.

I am sure you enjoy the scene,

Let me go and copy ,awolowo in his otapiapia .... Wait ....what happens when you take otapiapia? This awolowo sef
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by deomelo: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
virgoquin:
Tinubu college of agbero and touts.

You can pick up your form at oshodi,from there you graduate to harassing okada riders and motor drivers.

How good are your skills in street fightsgrin that's an added advantage

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9578923_screenshot20190608030445_jpeg0070c32038bbafa0aae4e336301e9c21

How valuable or meaningful is your own life when the US citizen and so called agbero and his wonderful and graduating children from the best schools in the world dey enjoy and living better life and existence pass you the non and clueless agbero on NL?

The joke is on you and your suffer-head life..

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by dododawa1: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
amzee:
Pls any idea on how I can join NURTW?
you can study civil engineering,it field in in road, transport and water.
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by jimmyLd101: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
sholatem:

Perhaps u don't know that d course is available in University now,
Road and Transport Management I think not too sure if I got it correctly
Transport Management
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by iammo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ifexontop:
get a life added with sense it's free

you are the one without a life. people with life drop there comment and mind their wonderful life, while low life run from thread to thread looking for who to quote and have a fight so as to revalidate its low self esteem... once more get a life and stop quoting me
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
amzee:
lautech
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
amzee:
lautech
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Meanwhile the poor are dreaming of a better nigeria which won't even be possible in next 200years

SHOUTING NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN AS IF THERE WAS A TIME grin

Here is PROVE

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
University of Transportation Owena-Owode Igbara-oke Ondo State
amzee:

Which uni is that?
Pls let me know.
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Akoniakin(m): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Federal university of Akure (FUTA)
amzee:

Which uni is that?
Pls let me know.
Re: MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta by Kfed4ril(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abuogaji1:

Federal university of technology Minna.

Even Fut, Owerri offer it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season / ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.