Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh Explains How Her Fans Were Denied Visas To France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Explains How Her Fans Were Denied Visas To France (510 Views)

Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Explains How Her Fans Were Denied Visas To France by naira247: 5:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Tonto Dikeh’s fans were denied visas to France as she explains how it happened.

Daddy Freeze: So, where are you up to darling?

Tonto Dikeh: Am actually up to France courtesy of Amstel Malta.

Daddy Freeze: Amstel Malta, you guys owe me money laugh

Tonto Dikeh: They do laugh!

Tonto Dikeh: Daddy Freeze, I have something to say. On this trip here am supposed to take three fans with me and it was publicised worldwide.

Daddy Freeze: So, where are the fans? ... Watch full video and read more here https:///2Xuec6W

(1) (Reply)

Date For Protest Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo At COZA Church Revealed / Tupac’s Private Apology To Madonna Could Be Yours For $100,000 / People Hate On Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.