Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha (65220 Views)

Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Ksavage(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

When next you visit the states or UK , bounce towards any white woman you see and touch her Vijay , then when you reach court tell them it's just a touch ...

I pity for you. America especially don't joke with any sexual assault case , Bill cosby didn't penetrate most of those women that accused him of rape , rape has to do with no consent , not only penetrating !

Rape which is also sexual assault , is supposed to be when only penetration occurs , but ive seen cases of people being sent to jail , for sexual assault cases where sometimes it's MouthAction or pre-intimacy..
All in All when it comes to rape cases and women anything can be said , before u kiss a girl self ask and record your request !!
Let's be guided !

Oga don't show your ignorance trying to sound smart..
There's no rape without penetration.
What he did was indecent conduct at worst assault.
Soo chill.

Btw what he did was totally wrong and inexcusable
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Kingjames(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
private part koh community project ni
mtchew
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Huee(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

Whats so special in a vjay thats shes ranting.
For you type such rubbish while you're in a conscious state, something must be wrong with your level of reasoning!!

How dare you make such derogatory statement?
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by idomanation: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
mexioni:

Onitsha to asaba with okada is N100
No.is between #150 and #200 most time
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Slimsly100(f): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:
U went for your monthly clearance in onitsha(anambra state)
While u live in asaba(Delta State)

Nysc won't do anything

Abeg whc Kain hammer u use because e hit the nail head straight and with full force.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by delishpot: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
gypsey:
And what could be psychological about the alleged touching?

is because it wasn't Tuface or wizkid that touched her?

If Tuface or Wizkid grabs your sister by the pvssy will you tell her to celebrate it?
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by frankanyiks(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
mexioni:

Onitsha to asaba with okada is N100

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Exodora: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Army cantonement for tourching you after which you slapped him back? the last paragraph of her write up says she went to a contonment to get two army officers but the conductor had left the spot........ Now let me rephrase my question, since when are the Army now constituitionaly incharge of indecent touching or contact? are they so jobless at the milatary cantonment that two officer were less busy for this rubish case while their mates face iswap , boko haram and bandits yet their own is Vagina Police and they earn same salary?

Is either you don't have sense or something is definitely not right with your brain. How can you say is a rubbish case with all the things happening now in Nigeria you respect her to be silent. If any of your sisters or child is molested that way wouldn't you do anything even if it takes involving police and area boys to shun the action.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Exodora: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=79125355]First of all NYSC need to discipline this girl for violating rules.

U serving in Onitsha anambra state but residing inn Asaba delta state.

I don't blame it is because those two places are very very close that u will be doing such.

You must reside withinn the area of your deployment and not beyond.

Do you know what you are saying at all , just yesterday a lady at the NYSC local government zone was carry cos she couldn't thumb print and she had to go back to her place which is Edo state how come.
One of my friend is saying in delta but she has to come down to Umuahia for her monthly clearance that is because she complained about health issues and that she wanted to stay close to her home where she can be able to give her proper treatment. NYSC can only redeploy her after three months since she didn't file for deployment while we were in the Camp. So is possible that she stays in Asaba while her PPA is in Onitsha .
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Exodora post=79135158][/quote]

Not enough justification
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
frankanyiks:
Pure lie,If you pay #300 then u were extorted. JJC
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by onadana: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

We are talking about a corper.u must live in ur ppa

You are right.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by mekuxiani(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything
what do you mean by nysc won't do anything people who live in maraba and serve in abj nko
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by lookgoodingguy: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
I was almost defending this one until i checked her instagram page. The guy is probabaly one of your followers and he recognised you. Next please.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by iammo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Exodora:

Is either you don't have sense or something is definitely not right with your brain. How can you say is a rubbish case with all the things happening now in Nigeria you respect her to be silent. If any of your sisters or child is molested that way wouldn't you do anything even if it takes involving police and area boys to shun the action.

i am not the one who raped you and made you a fustrated person, seek psychological help and stop going about attacking random stranger online. Military anywhere in the world fight external attacks of invaders and protect sovereignty border integrity, if you werent someone with single digit IQ you would understand that Civil police handles such cases because they are trained to handle civillian while soldiers handles armed militias
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
delishpot:

If Tuface or Wizkid grabs your sister by the pvssy will you tell her to celebrate it?
my sister has the right to do what ever she pleases.
If she likes been grabbed by her vagina, so be it.

what about your sister? will you support your if she accuses an innocent man of grabbing her Vagina just because she is Attention seeking? Donald trump was accused of grabbing by some attention seeking hoe, Donald trump is still walking around a free man

Some Females have been seen twerking and shaking their bottom against The groins of male musicians and NO complains of assaults.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by delishpot: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
gypsey:
my sister has the right to do what ever she pleases.
If she likes been grabbed by her vagina, so be it.

what about your sister? will you support your if she accuses an innocent man of grabbing her Vagina just because she is Attention seeking? Donald trump was accused of grabbing by some attention seeking hoe, Donald trump is still walking around a free man

Some Females have been seen twerking and shaking their bottom against The groins of male musicians and NO complains of assaults.

If you believe your sis has a right to feel whatever way she wants to feel, why then are you antagonising the way this lady in question feels? Hypocrite much?
A woman dancing on the crotch of a man be he a star or a normal guy chooses to do it and its not the same as a guy forcing or rubbing her in the croth without her consent.

I will not support a woman or man who falsely accuses anyone neither will I assume she is an attention seeking LovePeddler if she claims to be violated by a man.
How do you know she lied? What in your past made you think she is a hoe?

Your hate for women is epic but I understand that some mothers and sisters are truly whores and their attitude have made the sons/brothers believe that all women who say they have been abused are attention seeking whores.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by bujebudanu1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
mekuxiani:
what do you mean by nysc won't do anything people who live in maraba and serve in abj nko

I served in karu and was always coming from Abuja.
BTW.u were posted to nasarawa and not fct.if anything should happen to you in fct u are on your own my broda.cos u were posted to nasarawa and not fct.
E b like u no read nysc rules and u no dey go cds
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
delishpot:

If you believe your sis has a right to feel whatever way she wants to feel, why then are you antagonising the way this lady in question feels? Hypocrite much?
A woman dancing on the crotch of a man be he a star or a normal guy chooses to do it and its not the same as a guy forcing or rubbing her in the croth without her consent.

I will not support a woman or man who falsely accuses anyone neither will I assume she is an attention seeking LovePeddler if she claims to be violated by a man.
How do you know she lied? What in your past made you think she is a hoe?

Your hate for women is epic but I understand that some mothers and sisters are truly whores and their attitude have made the sons/brothers believe that all women who say they have been abused are attention seeking whores.

like i expected, you have managed to turn it into a Man Against woman war grin and in your stupid Atempt to defend one Female you have called my mother (another Female) a hoe. i thought you are meant to be a defender of All women? grin grin you appear like a low self esteemed individual. from the start you have taken my comment personal, But hey! if it helps you sleep at night, i accept. try not to slit your wrists Tonight over this irrelevant issue.

Good luck! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by lacreamieboie(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
see lies.. it's #200

From Okwe junction? Or from GIG park... Ahh ahn
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Ositace(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything
It's very possible na, asaba to Onitsha is not far... Probably about 10 minutes drive and maybe #100 or #150 bus
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by delishpot: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2019
gypsey:
like i expected, you have managed to turn it into a Man Against woman war grin and in your stupid Atempt to defend one Female you have called my mother (another Female) a hoe. i thought you are meant to be a defender of All women? grin grin you appear like a low self esteemed individual. from the start you have taken my comment personal, But hey! if it helps you sleep at night, i accept. try not to slit your wrists Tonight over this irrelevant issue.

Good luck! tongue

Really? If you have real life experiences to give you clues to think I was referring to your mom and sis as the starring hoes in my post, I can't be blamed for that. You who said an abused woman was complain g cos she wasn't fundled by Tuface did not see the fact that you were demonising a woman like your mom and your sis whom you are horrified I called hoes grin grin. Don't worry, I won't slit my wrists I have to be alive to check hypocrites like you who speak with forked tongues about how their sisters are free to feel anyhow regarding their bodies but then turn around and insult other women for feeling however they choose to feel. That girl you called a hoe is someone's sister and daughter. She would one day be someone's mother too. But you did not spare her. So yeah worry not your dada head about my wrists, even if you are a hypocrite all your life, it will not push me to touch my wrist. Thanks for your hypocritical concern as usual it's in your DNA grin grin
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
delishpot:

Really? If you have real life experiences to give you clues to think I was referring to your mom and sis as the starring hoes in my post, I can't be blamed for that. You who said an abused woman was complain g cos she wasn't fundled by Tuface did not see the fact that you were demonising a woman like your mom and your sis whom you are horrified I called hoes grin grin. Don't worry, I won't slit my wrists I have to be alive to check hypocrites like you who speak with forked tongues about how their sisters are free to feel anyhow regarding their bodies but then turn around and insult other women for feeling however they choose to feel. That girl you called a hoe is someone's sister and daughter. She would one day be someone's mother too. But you did not spare her. So yeah worry not your dada head about my wrists, even if you are a hypocrite all your life, it will not push me to touch my wrist. Thanks for your hypocritical concern as usual it's in your DNA grin grin
Okay, Now, move on please! sad
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by dnawah(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Corps member calls out a conductor who touched her “vagina” in Onitsha, Anambra State.

See more; https://gistmore.com/corps-member-calls-out-a-conductor-who-touched-her-vagina-in-onitsha
NYSC take note this lady is not in her primary assignment o!all the same hope you call the �.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by delishpot: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, Now, move on please! sad

Yinmu!
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by REDBUNNY(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
See how the most of the men sees absolutely nothing wrong with this?
They rather blame the victim than say their fellow man messed up.
Women are groped daily.
Go to balogun, onitsha main market, motor parks and others as a woman, you are scared of what could happen.
An idiot could grab your breast or your ass and the moment you complain, they will abuse you and even gather to touch more.
Shame on you men.
You go abroad and keep your hands to yourselves because you know you could be arrested for these things but over here you touch women inappropriately and when they complain, you shut them down.
It's a pity.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by mekuxiani(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2019
bujebudanu1:

I served in karu and was always coming from Abuja.
BTW.u were posted to nasarawa and not fct.if anything should happen to you in fct u are on your own my broda.cos u were posted to nasarawa and not fct.
E b like u no read nysc rules and u no dey go cds
my Broda report first because u violate one guideline doesn't mean they won't act I have seen cases like this and they acted well
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2020
What will someone gain from touching? That’s so perverted.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Fearlez: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
iammo:
undecided

Army cantonement for tourching you after which you slapped him back? the last paragraph of her write up says she went to a contonment to get two army officers but the conductor had left the spot........ Now let me rephrase my question, since when are the Army now constituitionaly incharge of indecent touching or contact? are they so jobless at the milatary cantonment that two officer were less busy for this rubish case while their mates face iswap , boko haram and bandits yet their own is Vagina Police and they earn same salary?

no matter how you tried to lace your excuses, the very first emboldened part gave you away: you don't see indecent "touching" of females as a grave, despicable crime.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by NaeChris: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Corps member calls out a conductor who touched her “vagina” in Onitsha, Anambra State.

See more; https://gistmore.com/corps-member-calls-out-a-conductor-who-touched-her-vagina-in-onitsha
"I felt raped" No be una anthem again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.