Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. (914 Views)

Procure.Pay.Ship | Make RMB/¥ Payments to Your Suppliers With Ease! / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. by GreenAirCargo(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Let us handle your procurement from China,b1688, Taoba, Alibaba and AliExpress. And ship at affordable prices..

Contact us for more talks.
Whatsaap 08083540579

Re: Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. by Sidmond: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
GreenAirCargo:
Let us handle your procurement from China,b1688, Taoba, Alibaba and AliExpress. And ship at affordable prices..

Contact us for more talks.
Whatsaap 08083540579

You can use this guy if you love extra stress. Same item and quantity chrisvicmall charged me for 3kg, he insisted it's 6.2 kg. I guess cvm were just being magnanimous.
He sent my goods through backyard to avoid full payment but collected the amount even gig logistics would have collected for this parcel. I ended up paying extra 'under tree'at Zuba Abuja before they could release my parcel to me.
I paid for 17kg but his staff mentioned that my parcel was about 14kg.
Victor, I hand you over to God. Experience gained.
Re: Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. by Sidmond: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Victor, send my items and end this transaction.
Re: Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. by OmniSparrow: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
See casting.
Re: Procure And Ship From China To Nigeria. by emmakc(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Green Air guys are scammers. Once you pay, you will not get your product and they will stop taking your calls. Scammers. I am yet to get my items. Express shipping for over 2 months now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Essential oils,Organic butters, Powders and Extract available. / Intensive Empowerment Capacity Building Training / Buy Petroleum Product.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.