Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans (655 Views)

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / Chelsea Ace Eden Hazard Sends Message To Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans by Africanbest(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2019
The words read:

To my Chelsea friends and family,

You now know that I will be joining Real Madrid. It’s no secret that it was my dream to play for them since I was a young boy just scoring my first goal. I have tried my very best not to distract myself or the team through this difficult period of speculation and media attention, especially the last 6 months.

Now the Clubs have reached an agreement I hope you understand I had to pursue my next chapter, 

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/06/07/eden-hazard-sends-message-to-chelsea?cardIndex=0-3

semid4lyfe , honeric01

Re: Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans by donvicky2007: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2019
So touching.
We are going to miss you Hazard
Re: Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans by mysteryman2014: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Go in peace, Eden another Blue Legend.
Re: Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans by CANlBUS(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmm,Cancer....Sorry bro
Re: Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2019
"i hope we are drawn against each other this season and every season in the champions league"

He had to drop a curse before leaving

Adieu the pampas man

nyash d'or record winner

we d gunners won't miss you
Re: Eden Hazard Sends Official Goodbye Message To Chelsea Fans by Africanbest(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
To be honest I was praying for this Eden Hazard deal not to be successful. Just like in FootballManager, when a player get injured, the deal tends to fail. So I was wishing Hazard just sustained one injury like Neymar.

ChelseaFC Nigeria Association will miss you @hazardeden10

(1) (Reply)

Bale And Kroos Going To Man U, Pogba To Madrid / AFCON 2019: Mikel Obi Speaks To NFF President / I Predict Nigeria Will Win The 3rd Place Then Algeria Will Win Afcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.