Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Follow My Updated G-100 Digital Gang Presentation On Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow My Updated G-100 Digital Gang Presentation On Online Business (238 Views)

Horizon Legacy Marco Polo 100 Digital Build Challenge (up To $200,000 Cash Prize / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / How To Get Your First 100 Digital Marketing Client And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow My Updated G-100 Digital Gang Presentation On Online Business by WebclickNG: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2019
G-100 DIGITAL GANG PROGRAM PRESENTATION

Good news. It's me Jetro Olowole - Home Business Coach and Founder Webclick Digital Marketing Agency. I'm fully set to implement the G-100 Digital Gang program. Over the weekend I had my marriage. The pre-wedding preparation and unexpected challenges made me suspended activities on the program. But now we are back to full business. My wife has given me the green light to start implementing my plan for the G-100 Digital Gang program.

While I was honeymooning, I was able to work out a special promotional package worth N110K with Jiji for the program. You'll know about the details during my presentation by 12Pm.

I'll be having an updated presentation today by 12PM on WhatsApp on the following 10 features of this program.

Please note that 3 persons have already applied to this program and it's on a first come first serve basis. The items for discussion are:

1⃣ G-100 Digital Gang Ecommerce Dropshipping Osusu Investment Scheme
2⃣ MeDiCo Videography Kit Fundraising
3⃣ Supplements Writing Contest & N50K Cash Reward
4⃣ Ecommerce Mastery & Your Own Health2Wealth Ecommerce Store
5⃣ Access G-100 Digital Gang 10 Training Modules
6⃣ The Personal Blog Challenge
7⃣ Royale Business Club Membership and Benefits
8⃣ MeDiCo Hospital & Medical Professionals Referral Challenge
9⃣ Social Media Administration and Moderation
� #1st2Million Challenge

To participate in the presentation on WhatsApp by 11 AM text RDG100 to Zero Eight Zero Seven Three One Zero Two Zero One Two

To follow the presentation here on NAIRALAND by 12PM, comment I'm following

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $100 This Week Using Ebooks / Is 10 Ebooks For The Price Of N1000 A Good Deal? Get In Here. / Hard Ice Cream Showcase Whatsapp 008613824555378

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.