Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared (40632 Views)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Naira Marley Weeps In Prison Cell, No Colleagues Visited | E-nigeriang.com / Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Funaki: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2019
well, there are many like that. Some are genuine while some are not . I remember one in Unilag that begged throughout my study. From year 1 to 5. Always looking for money to do ear operation. I know the guy must have made a lot of money but he never did the "operation".

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Heartbreaking picture of an innocent child.

Yesterday a little boy was begging in the street of Lagos Island Nigeria, nobody responded to him,
Because no one cares.

Then a few minutes later he went on his near and start sharing tears besides the side walk of the road.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/06/innocent-boy-start-weeping-on-street-of.html

All this na almajiri children na, them full warri, especially that effurun roundabout, na mama own na to dey born while their work na to dey beg, those women can born for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by shyvicky: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2019
It's possible the boy was crying because his sisters didnot gave him what they were eating, they normal have their mothers seated next to them, hale and hearty, why I don't normally give to beggers these days, is because of the story I heard on how ritual people come give them bigger cash and collect the one we gave for rituals...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by TRCdesigns: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2019
It is well
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2019
The fact that most of them rushed down to their states cockily and voted back d president ain't helping matters. You'd think they'll get some share in his winning. I must say the amount of these beggars doubled after d election sef

1 Like

vizkiz:

They are northerners brought to Lagos by a baron to beg around then deliver a certain amount at the end of the day.

That particular picture was taken at cms if I'm not mistaken. They now use little kids (empathy) for begging. You have them all around Lagos.
Same in warri

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by jimmy3105(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2019
It free just follow the link
https:///9KawRdxAHuY6mBL9iSdqHA

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by selfmade22: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Tinubu's new losing weight governor, should just deport them back to their village! (daura)

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by tfash96(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Ba3 low I will comment later

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Megatrix:
Where are his parents
They bleeped, shot him out and moved on . Now he's everyone's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Adakintroy: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Communism would have been man's best bet.Surely we could have improve on that part. Even as we improve on other social systems. But we trusted Darwin more.(social darwism). The fucker told us we evolved from ape and we fell for it. Christ told us we are gods. We went nah...!that can't be true!.

Now see a little boy on the street is begging while 90percent of the world's wealth is own by just a collective few. They are now doing nasa shuttle to space. While some can barely eat.

So much for one humanity.

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Sharing tears abi
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Funaki: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2019
MrImole:
God please give me money, I need to help a lot of people!
may your prayers be answered. But beware of scammers, they prey on sincere and innocent people

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by hopexter(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Tell him to direct you to his place and take him home. angry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrImole:
God please give me money, I need to help a lot of people!
Not all this hausa almajiri n Fulani begger, there was one like that, very small pretty girl, a family wanted to adopt her and train her to school but she refused. It's just their way of life.

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by AmIYourMate(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sometimes its hunger maybe he wants to eat, take him somewhere and buy him food first before asking why he is on th street
Remember the last time I did that ,the guy was eating as if he has not seen food before.
Hunger is really bad
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Bossjakande: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hausa if u ask to put him in schl dey will say no. na thier life dey love to beg. am in pains why born a baby and put him thru dis? I feel sad for d little boy but I blame his parent. education is good I dont know why dey chose to be illitrates. dia religion is not helping matters too. a poor man marry 4 wife dey born as a pig and dey are abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adakintroy:
Communism would have been man's best bet.Surely we could have improve on that part. Even as we improve on other social systems. But we trusted Darwin more.(social darwism). The fucker told us we evolved from ape and we fell for it. Christ told us we are gods. We went nah...!that can't be true!.

Now see a little boy on the street is begging while 90percent of the world's wealth is own by just a collective few. They are now doing nasa shuttle to space. While some can barely eat.

So much for one humanity.

What does Darwin evolution their has to do with nigeria beggers, the last time I checked there are more christains and Muslims in nigeria than atheist. Ur write up doesn't make any sense at all.
On the contrary it is the Christian n Muslim folks that's causing problem in nigeria n the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Born2Breed(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Give him money and even give him food.

Come back in an hour and you will see him begging again.

Parents should take responsibility for their offspring,if you can't take care of your offsprings, don't breed.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by deflover(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
He is an aboki
His father voted for change and next level
Why should we care

2 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by BlueAir: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
His parents comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by AmazingELixir: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

Yesterday a little boy was begging in the street of Lagos Island Nigeria, nobody responded to him,
Because no one cares.

Then a few minutes later he went on his near and start sharing tears besides the side walk of the road.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/06/innocent-boy-start-weeping-on-street-of.html

undecided undecided undecided

Op sharing tears indeed...I'm very sure you were amongst those making caricature of Jonathan's wife....

3 Likes

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by wonder233: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Well, I still don't care

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Adakintroy: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
charliboy654:

What does Darwin evolution their has to do with nigeria beggers, the last time I checked there are more christains and Muslims in nigeria than atheist. Ur write up doesn't make any sense at all.
On the contrary it is the Christian n Muslim folks that's causing problem in nigeria n the world at large.

Reason from the very top. Social other. Religion is a sub order behind economic order.

capitalism align with survival of the fittest. Which is pro darwin.
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Awoleesu(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

Yesterday a little boy was begging in on the street of Lagos Island Nigeria, nobody responded to him,
Because no one cares.

Then a few minutes later he went on his near knees and start sharing started shedding tears besides by the side walk of the road.

See more photos below

cool

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by martyns303(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
They usually have a leader that coordinate things. there's one at Igando, close to the BRT beside the police station. he's the oga, this man has many Okada and Keke he gives to people for higher purchase, he's got a grown up son, the son grew up in Lagos and is living the sourhern life of a young guy, dives okada too, the guy told some friends the dad is building a big house in the north. if it's ur average guy, the person would have cleaned up, leave the begging, but no. this guy is still begging and if u don't know, u will think he's a broke guy looking for a daily bread. him, his wife and 3 of the younger kids are always on the street. they give birth regularly to keep up with the sympathy of a homeless struggling family, cos even if u can ignore the parents, u can't ignore the young breastfeeding children.
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by SocialJustice: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
vizkiz:

They are northerners brought to Lagos by a baron to beg around then deliver a certain amount at the end of the day.

That particular picture was taken at cms if I'm not mistaken. They now use little kids (empathy) for begging. You have them all around Lagos.
And police won't do anything to bust the syndicate.
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by toprealman: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Huchennar:
We can't really apportion blames to the people that do not care because so many people are faced with bigger problems, all thanks to cloths.
And also you meet many children like this on the road everyday in lagos, especially around Ajah-Ilaje, they've turned begging into daily hustle
*modified*
but if truly he is innocent, may help locate him
Special thanks also goes to make-up & fashion assesories.
I just don't subscribe to begging.....his mother may have thought him how to cry whilst begging and will be monitoring proceedings from one corner.

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by SEGLIZ: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
it is touching.
may our hopes of survival not be dashed.
what a vulnerable kid with tender heart compare to the challenge and struggle.
such a little hustler.
Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by Akaewu: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
A ploy to get your attention /sympathy.
If you get change to spare, give
If you don't have, move on.
They will be fine

vizkiz:

1 Like

Re: Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared by cosmoschikodi5(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Huchennar:
We can't really apportion blames to the people that do not care because so many people are faced with bigger problems, all thanks to cloths.
And also you meet many children like this on the road everyday in lagos, especially around Ajah-Ilaje, they've turned begging into daily hustle
*modified*
but if truly he is innocent, may help locate him
true Talk Jare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. / Jami'an Tsaro A Bauchi Sun Kwato Jamila Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.