Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) (1811 Views)

Nigerian Lecturer Seen Destroying Students Projects (video? / EKSU Sacked 1000 Workers: List Of Eksu Lecturer/ Workers Sacked / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by pepezaz: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2019
GistMore.com

Diligent EKSU lecturer seen teaching with a torchlight.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/diligent-eksu-lecturer-seen-teaching-with-a-torchlight

Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by pepezaz: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2019
kiss
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerians likes to celebrate mediocrity a lot. So, what’s diligence about this now ??

1 Like

Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
this reminds me of the chem101 exam i wrote back then in 2012 in UNN, the exam started by around 7:15pm and there was no power supply so we had to resort to using our phone's torches.
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
this reminds me of the chem101 exam i wrote back then in 2012 in UNN, the exam started by around 7:15pm and there was no power supply so we had to resort to using our phone's torches..
this reminds me of the chem101 exam i wrote back then in 2012 in UNN, the exam started by around 7:15pm and there was no power supply so we had to resort to using our phone's torches.
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Nothing "diligent" about this.

She knows the condition of power in this country and she still fixed a class/exam at that time.

I only pity the students because they're the grass in this story. Her pay will come, the school continues and they have to "learn" under such condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Who fixes an exam at 7pm when you're not assured of a steady power supply?

Some of our lecturers have never been very bright though...just carry big big titles for nothing.
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
czarina:
Who fixes an exam at 7pm when you're not assured of a steady power supply?

Some of our lecturers have never been very bright though...just carry big big titles for nothing.

you can't imagine that the exam was actually fixed to be held by 3pm, but the coordinator suspected that the exam questions leaked so he had to set an emergency panel that had to reset the exams immediately. many people missed that course because they thought the exam was not gonna hold again..
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by sparog(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by flames007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
R u kidding me? Let's forget about the issue of power failure. Is that even an exam? With phones?

1 Like

Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Failed Nation!
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
czarina:
Nothing "diligent" about this.

She knows the condition of power in this country and she still fixed a class/exam at that time.

I only pity the students because they're the grass in this story. Her pay will come, the school continues and they have to "learn" under such condition.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Guest14(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
No buddy, that was not an exam. It was something else
Re: Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Heard the school EKSU no be beans o

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) Closed Indefinitely! / NO VACCINATION CARD, No Entry Into Examination Hall / My Professor Is A Dope Ass Nigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.