Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis (593 Views)

Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis by BimberBuzz: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
A lot of guys feel like they need to be good at sex. As a guy, I think this is because a lot of us are afraid that if we’re not good at sex we can’t get more of it because she’ll be uninterested to have it with us or due to some social peer bs

I lost my virginity to someone with a 9ish incher. He was the epitome of “having a big dick doesn’t make you good in bed.” Didn’t try to turn me on. Didn’t do anything but jackhammer until he finished. Couldn’t even find my clit the one time he ever tried. All I really remember about that sex is the overwhelming, dis-pleasurable pain of having him punch my cervix with his cock; painful

source: https://bimberbuzz.com/5-sex-experiences-with-a-man-with-an-abnormally-large-or-abnormally-small-penis/

1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis by BimberBuzz: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2019
BimberBuzz:
A lot of guys feel like they need to be good at sex. As a guy, I think this is because a lot of us are afraid that if we’re not good at sex we can’t get more of it because she’ll be uninterested to have it with us or due to some social peer bs

I lost my virginity to someone with a 9ish incher. He was the epitome of “having a big dick doesn’t make you good in bed.” Didn’t try to turn me on. Didn’t do anything but jackhammer until he finished. Couldn’t even find my clit the one time he ever tried. All I really remember about that sex is the overwhelming, dis-pleasurable pain of having him punch my cervix with his cock; painful

source: https://bimberbuzz.com/5-sex-experiences-with-a-man-with-an-abnormally-large-or-abnormally-small-penis/

How best to perform as a small joystick man is also included

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Why Your Vagina Smells / Brand New And Tokunbo Stationary Bikes For Sale At Very Chip Rate / Nigeria Records Another 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.