Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) (48607 Views)

A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by frankoben(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Baba don mess himself up
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by SURElee(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
To think this one is a husband and a father shocks the hell out of me.
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by mokkalu1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
HEYWAYA:
Sad.
BTW
Thought Nollywood is not good in action movies?
This trailer of an action-packed Nollywood thriller will put you to shame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNmhVP_ATZc&t=20s
I shame for you and the people behind the film.
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by Vado(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Did they allow him to drive home by himself again?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by ahahnow: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
GOFRONT:
See pesin Father....And he fit get wife and children for house oo

And on top of that he is beating them, I bet you

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by sameni123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
helinues:
Na wetin pikin like pass dey kill am.

Funniest part, when the guy finally wakes, him go swear heaven and earth never to drink alcohol again but Na lie

Btw, na awoof drinks dey cause gbege
As I read your comment I no read again I can bet my balls na awoof drink him drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Some people just useless for this life
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by TheBeat: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cornerkick:
Someone cannot park his car and rest again
cheesy
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by jchioma: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
donbachi:
His royal highness

grin

Na so!
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good thing he was not able to stumble into his car and go kill some innocent person(s)...
>
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cornerkick:

Na wa o grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by dododawa1: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Too much of Alcohol is a sin.
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by blackslayer: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
He probably inadvertently saved his life and perhaps the lives of others as well. If he had gotten in his car to drive, that would have been a recipe for disaster!
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by tombeh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Too much of everything they say is bad... kiss
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kenneth10110:
You cant compare drinking alone with drinking with friends so you think its bad to drink at bars when you can learn so much from others drinking. Experience are shared believe me you can learn a lot from some elders at bars. So stop forming saints that doesn't drink or you've never been drunk before.
I can sense you are a regular bar visitor. I admire your lifestyle but sadly i don't share it. Most people drink in bars to impress others or out of pressure. Only palm wine is what i take. The last time was at my sisters wedding last year easter. I can't chose your lifestyle for you but don't criticize others. If you want to see elders, go to your village
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I can sense you are a regular bar visitor. I admire your lifestyle but sadly i don't share it. Most people drink in bars to impress others or out of pressure. Only palm wine is what i take. The last time was at my sisters wedding last year easter. I can't chose your lifestyle for you but don't criticize others. If you want to see elders, go to your village

You see your sense i meant going to bars isn't that bad as you pictured it a lot can be learnt also but sorry i never knew you can learn only from your village elders. The only thing am blaming the man is his failure to drink responsibly. Once again am sorry
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cornerkick:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mk93:
Who is

Buhari

the idiot that covered this idiot face?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake / Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video) / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.