Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Legit Is Piggyvest - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Legit Is Piggyvest (40499 Views)

How Legit Is Grey.co? / How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k / Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Legit Is Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nisot7:
Thanks... But how do I go about this?

Verify your BVN
Once you do that you'll be given an account number

Let me share just for your information and information of some other people

To redeem your #1,000 bonus, you'll need to complete your registration

this is how to complete the registration
You'll transfer about #2,000 to the Wema(formerly Providus) account number opened for you (i.e the flex account number)

then from the #2,000 you now have in your flex account number, transfer #1,000 from it to safelock for some days.

once you do that you'll have completed the conditions for completing registration which is to have #1,000 in any two different savings platform and your #1,000 bonus will be released to you after 10 days, and paid into the flex account number which is like the Normal Savings account and you can withdraw from anytime.

this is for your information and for the information of some people who might not know about it.

Best Regards
Re: How Legit Is Piggyvest by Nisot7: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thanks very much bro... I heard the BVN thingy isn't working again except the NIN. I would try it out though
MikaelDare:

Verify your BVN
Once you do that you'll be given an account number

Let me share just for your information and information of some other people

To redeem your #1,000 bonus, you'll need to complete your registration

this is how to complete the registration
You'll transfer about #2,000 to the Wema(formerly Providus) account number opened for you (i.e the flex account number)

then from the #2,000 you now have in your flex account number, transfer #1,000 from it to safelock for some days.

once you do that you'll have completed the conditions for completing registration which is to have #1,000 in any two different savings platform and your #1,000 bonus will be released to you after 10 days, and paid into the flex account number which is like the Normal Savings account and you can withdraw from anytime.

this is for your information and for the information of some people who might not know about it.

Best Regards
Re: How Legit Is Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nisot7:
Thanks very much bro... I heard the BVN thingy isn't working again except the NIN. I would try it out though

Yes, you're correct
It's now NIN
Re: How Legit Is Piggyvest by FamousDaniel(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
avalon7:
Good day guys. I was recently introduced to this saving platform piggyvest. I tried withdrawing today but i was told my account "has been protected and flagged ". and i should contact support . Please is anybody here using the platform and how legit is it?

Yes piggyvest is legit, here is a detailed article https://business2win.com/is-piggyvest-legit-a-complete-piggyvest-review-2022/
Re: How Legit Is Piggyvest by DeeOne98(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.