Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

3 High Profit Businesses You Can Start With 500k Or Less - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 High Profit Businesses You Can Start With 500k Or Less (282 Views)

Cement: Dangote, Lafarge BUA Post High Profit Margins / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 High Profit Businesses You Can Start With 500k Or Less by reallions(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2019
You are here because you wish to know which business you could start to generate huge income within a short timeframe. Everyone needs money, infact lots of it to survive the mounting expenses that comes with each day. Getting cash trapped at any point in time isn't a palatable experience to go through. Be it to a student, civil servant, career professional or a retiree, money is a very vital need. I've seen students live large because they cashed in on business opportunities and I've also seen very rich people become poor because they lost their jobs, retired from active service or otherwise.

Alright, I'll get down to give details of businesses one can engage in right away.

1. Travel Business: Did you know that the travel industry is an 8trillion dollar market annually? It means that those in the travel business have that volume of money to tap into on a yearly basis. Whatever niche you connect, just ensure to have a leverage that makes your work easier. An example of such leverage is a technology driven travel company based in Houston, Texas, USA, called Ibuumerang. The company gives hotel, cruises, rental cars, rental homes & flights to travellers at highly reduced prices (sometimes up to 70% off). They offer the best in pricing when it comes to travel at the moment.

Using ibuumerang as leverage has various benefits, most especially the leverage of helping customers save some cost on travels. Building a travel business with this kind of leverage means anyone can make anywhere between 30000$ (about N10million naira) just from 100 customers who use your travel agency to travel just once in a year. Lots of travel agents globally are already cashing in heavily on this and you can too. For more details on Ibuumerang travel business, click on this link to watch a highly interactive and engaging explanation video: https://umustsee.net/HCT7VP. You could also call or reach me on WhatsApp via 08068230088.

2. Importation Business: It is no doubt that China is the best place to get different products one can buy at reduced price and sell higher. But the downside to this is that it's no small money flying into China to import products, the barrier of language, the possibility of getting scammed, high cost of shipping and clearing are some of the risks that come with importation. Infact, an average importer needs between 10-20million naira to get started on this magnitude.

However, my research brought me a solution that helps overcome all of this hurdle. Greenleaf Biotech International is a China based company with a presence in Nigeria and few other African countries. They bring over 5000 products directly into Nigeria and importers get to buy from them at China price, taking the burden of shipping & clearing off them. You can then resell for huge profit. The profit margin venturing into this kind of business could go as high as 200-500% if the foundational job of having a market base is already settled. For more information about starting an importation grade business using Greenleaf as a leverage, do reach out on 08068230088.

3. Cryptocurrency: This is no doubt the business of the century with cryptocurrency & blockchain itself just about a decade old at the moment. With this kind of business, all that is needed is an internet-enabled mobile phone. With cryptocurrency people have made as high as 10000-10000000% on their investment. Even though this business has its own risk just as with every business, an adequate knowledge of how it works is very pivotal to business success.

There are 4 ways to getting involved with cryptocurrency business:

1. Staking: holding for long term gain
2. Trading: buying cheap and sell high
3. Lending: Buying and lending to traders who shares profit with you.
4. ICO tokens: purchase freshly minted cryptocurrency tokens to cash in on profit as it makes its gain. The best way to explain this is similar to buying company shares at IPO level as gain is made overtime.

For more details about any of the above businesses, feel free to reach me via call or WhatsApp on 08068230088.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up And Delivery In Lagos / How To Withdraw From Freelancer.com / Best Mlm Ads Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.