Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? (3751 Views)

Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had? / Saraki, Nigeria’s Best Senate President In Recent Times / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
upon when he was in Apc before decamping to pdp last year still he maintained his leadership in not allowing the executive to meddling in the affairs of legislative business in the national assembly. Omo babaoloye is the best so far. Stop displaying your ignorance .
Yea,we are saying almost the same thing.... You just confirmed that 16yrs of Pdp was wasted. Apc brought the best Senate President so far according to you..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by telleyway: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

Can you mention any of the quality bills? A good president is not all about fighting the executive but working harmoniously with them to make the nation grow.its not a must to face off.under saraki,a mace was stolen,security invaded nass.several of his colleagues were against him,such never happened under mark.
Saraki fought the presidency but suspended and dealt with any senator that opposed him,political hypocrisy.he lost shamelessly in kwara along with all his supporters while mark won.
Saraki had cases with efcc and ccb while nothing of such happened to mark.most of the bills passed by nass were introduced by the executive.most nass bills were rejected by buhari.
His emergence as a president was childish,decrptful and cowardly.mark emerged like a man

Saraki did a wonderful job as senate president. His only crime was he clinch the seat against party and by extension, Buhari wish. The mace and security you mentioned were all the handiwork of executive.
Mark did well, but then it was more or less one party system hence, less work for him
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Annie939(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
sarraki he's not a rubber stamp Senate president

1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Yea,we are saying almost the same thing.... You just confirmed that 16yrs of Pdp was wasted. Apc brought the best Senate President so far according to you..
lol your ignorance is beyond redemption , Omo babaoloye was once pdp in blood before he decamped to Apc in 2014, now he decamped back to the same pdp he jointly built. Omo babaoloye is a goal. Accept the fact here, Omo babaoloye is the best senate president in Nigeria history .
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol your ignorance is beyond redemption , Omo babaoloye was once pdp in blood before he decamped to Apc in 2014, now he decamped back to the same pdp he jointly built. Omo babaoloye is a goal. Accept the fact here, Omo babaoloye is the best senate president in Nigeria history .
Yes...He was so good, he was voted back into National Assembly... Pdp old clown like you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Yes...He was so good, he was voted back into National Assembly... Pdp old clown like you.
Ajimobi, Akpabio the Warsaw theory was elected back too. So display your ignorance more.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Ajimobi, Akpabio the Warsaw theory was elected back too. So display your ignorance more.
Stop fooling yourself here.. Where have you seen me mention Ajimobi and Akpabio being good.. You this corrupt ass licker. You think I am a paid corrupt lying wailing zombie like you?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Stop fooling yourself here.. Where have you seen me mention Ajimobi and Akpabio being good.. You this corrupt ass licker. You think I am a paid corrupt lying wailing zombie like you?
but you are Apc apologist and propagandist, don't you see that you are buhari asslicker. You are a paid Apc apologist. Never deny your APC party.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
They were common senators unlike saraki.if your people rejects you,then you are a failure
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

They were common senators unlike saraki.if your people rejects you,then you are a failure
you are always display your ignorance here . People rejects Akpabio and Ajimobi too, don't forget that they are once a senator before. Omo babaoloye leadership in the 8th Senate is the best in Nigeria history.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
but you are Apc apologist and propagandist, don't you see that you are buhari asslicker. You are a paid Apc apologist. Never deny your APC party.
God or whatever you serve will punish you if I don't receive money from Apc....I dare you to say Amen.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

God punish you if I don't receive money from Apc....I dare you to say Amen.. Lol
God punish you there Apc apologist that's heavily defending clueless and lifeless buhari.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
God punish you there Apc apologist that's heavily defending clueless and lifeless buhari.
Stop dodging my prayer for you.. Just say Amen if you are telling the truth.... Hypocritical wailing zombie like you.

You think everyone is like you that collect peanuts from corrupt politicians to praise them morning, afternoon and night?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by ojobek: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

If he is so good,he will be re elected
You are pained,majority go for saraki and you want to kill yourself. anyway Buhari will tell you more only if you can ask him.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Stop dodging my prayer for you.. Just say Amen if you are telling the truth.... Hypocritical wailing zombie like you.

You think everyone is like you that collect peanuts from corrupt politicians to praise them morning, afternoon and night?
I have been on nairaland now for more than 5 years, Infact I enjoyed it that way. No one I repeat is giving me any peanuts .I'm only doing and replying people selflessly. I supported pdp cos' they stand by the good people of this nation and not the clueless Apc party that never meant well for the progress of the people. Hyprocrite of you, I was one of the critics on nairaland against pdp government .Check google or go back to 2013,2014 politics thread .You will see it there. I support whosoever that will make life better for the people and not destroy the economy and GDP of a nation.Apc you are supporting are clueless and useless party that never meant well for the good people of this nation including their members.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
ojobek:
You are pained,majority go for saraki and you want to kill yourself. anyway Buhari will tell you more only if you can ask him.
Just like majority will go for ronaldo when pele is clearly the greatest
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,david mark did a better job.lets agree on this.its not until you quarrel with the presidency before you show what separation of power is
you are so ignorant...at the tale end of Jonathan reign the presidency and senate had to settle out of court on a particular issue...the presidency that were demonizing saraki and nass you de talk rubbish as if there is any nass that has not had issues in the presidency...
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are always display your ignorance here . People rejects Akpabio and Ajimobi too, don't forget that they are once a senator before. Omo babaoloye leadership in the 8th Senate is the best in Nigeria history.
Akpabio and ajimobi lost narrowly unlike saraki that lost massively including his polling unit
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are so ignorant...at the tale end of Jonathan reign the presidency and senate had to settle out of court on a particular issue...the presidency that were demonizing saraki and nass you de talk rubbish as if there is any nass that has not had issues in the presidency...
That issue was as a result of nass trying to overrated gej and it was after gej lost elections.if saraki was so good,he will easily be re elected.did you notice that while saraki complained of presidential intimidation,he was busy sanctioning any senator that challenged him.this alone rubbished the small progresz he made
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

Akpabio and ajimobi lost narrowly unlike saraki that lost massively including his polling unit
the 2 senators lost woefully. Check google for their results. They all lost the 10 local governments that make their senatorial district. Stop displaying your ignorance here OK.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

That issue was as a result of nass trying to overrated gej and it was after gej lost elections.if saraki was so good,he will easily be re elected.did you notice that while saraki complained of presidential intimidation,he was busy sanctioning any senator that challenged him.this alone rubbished the small progresz he made
Biko I no get ur time ooo am not myopic like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I have been on nairaland now for more than 5 years, Infact I enjoyed it that way. No one I repeat is giving me any peanuts .I'm only doing and replying people selflessly. I supported pdp cos' they stand by the good people of this nation and not the clueless Apc party that never meant well for the progress of the people. Hyprocrite of you, I was one of the critics on nairaland against pdp government .Check google or go back to 2013,2014 politics thread .You will see it there. I support whosoever that will make life better for the people and not destroy the economy and GDP of a nation.Apc you are supporting are clueless and useless party that never meant well for the good people of this nation including their members.
But you confirmed earlier that this is the best Government Ever.by voting Saraki as the best senate president... Was he in Pdp when he became the Senate President?

You are well known for supporting corrupt people.. Don't even try to deny it.. Wailing zombie like you.

Show me where you criticize Abia state governor Ikpeazu, Fayose, Atiku, Saraki who even apologized to Nigeria on behalf of Pdp.. Would he have done that if Pdp did not loot the country dry and did practically nothing in their 16 year... I am not Apc, I am for anything but not that looting, corrupt,criminal Pdp.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

But you confirmed earlier that this is the best Government Ever.by voting Saraki as the best senate president... Was he in Pdp when he became the Senate President?

You are well known for supporting corrupt people.. Don't even try to deny it.. Wailing zombie like you.

Show me where you criticize Abia state governor Ikpeazu, Fayose, Atiku, Saraki who even apologized to Nigeria on behalf of Pdp.. Would he have done that if Pdp did not loot the country dry and did practically nothing in their 16 year... I am not Apc, I am for anything but not that looting, corrupt,criminal Pdp.
if you are talking of omo babaoloye , he's best so far in Nigeria history in the senate. He passed some bills to the extent that the clueless buhari didn't sign then to law, example is Amended electoral act bill.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Biko I no get ur time ooo am not myopic like u
Guy,i have defeated you.just accept superior argument.you cant call for independence of legislature when you do not tolerate dissenting views in your sphere.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the 2 senators lost woefully. Check google for their results. They all lost the 10 local governments that make their senatorial district. Stop displaying your ignorance here OK.
No boy,you are the ignorant one, as usual driven by sentiment.akpabio won two lgas and lost by 20k margin,ajimobi lost by 4000 votes and won 4 lgas while your criminalistic saraki lost by close to 100k
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by iluvdonjazzy: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
David Mark

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by RichBoy247: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:
Ill nominate david mark.he knew what to do at the right time to satisfy his colleaguez and the presidency.he was never controversial and no scandal was linked to him or the senate he led.ill also rate ken nnamani because of his role in killing the third term and also nwafor orizu

Mynd44
Seunmsg
Sarrki
Deomelo
Midolian
Tuniski
Candygist
Sanchez01
Metaphysical
Oshigun
Senatordave1
Fergie
Oghenaogie
Ikpeazukerosine
Buhariadvocate

Dr Ahmed Ebute is Nigeria's best SP ever.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by adekolaelect(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't have ur time now
simply because you don't have any meaningful things to say again.wailer ,supporter of stupidity and lawlessness

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
adekolaelect:
simply because you don't have any meaningful things to say again.wailer ,supporter of stupidity and lawlessness

full stop
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,i have defeated you.just accept superior argument.you cant call for independence of legislature when you do not tolerate dissenting views in your sphere.
superior shit... saraki became a devil to the executive cos he wasnt the power brokers choice... aside that his tenure was good the best for now til we see what this 9th senate ll do... de passed the highest bills so far including not to young to rule bill,police reforms even if more work still mid done on police, electora bill which d president stylishly refused to accent...
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
superior shit... saraki became a devil to the executive cos he wasnt the power brokers choice... aside that his tenure was good the best for now til we see what this 9th senate ll do... de passed the highest bills so far including not to young to rule bill,police reforms even if more work still mid done on police, electora bill which d president stylishly refused to accent...
Most of the bills he passed were introduced by the executive.its not the amount of bills passed but the quality and how it affects us.naturally every new assembly will pass new bills since they will be more challenges and problems.

To the main issues,you are assessing saraki wrongly or unfairly.you are just looking at a narrow angle,his fight with the presidency and amount of bills passed.is that his only duties? Cant he oppose the executive without disturbing the polity? Have you looked at his impacts in his constituency,how he relates with fellow senators,is he democratic internally,even the current senate rule he's using is said to be forged.why didnt he drastically cut down the senate budget?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? / Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) / Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.