Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

T.I. Calls Out TMZ And Asks His Fans To Boycott Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I. Calls Out TMZ And Asks His Fans To Boycott Them (318 Views)

Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / Nicki Minaj Welcomes First Child With Husband Kenneth Petty - TMZ (Photos) / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.I. Calls Out TMZ And Asks His Fans To Boycott Them by mrtim1911: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2019
T.I. has called out TMZ after they reported that his sister, Precious Harris had cocaine in her system at the time of her death. Precious died in February and the cause of her death has been unconfirmed since then. Prior to that, she was involved in a car accident that had her hospitalized and in the ICU.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/t-i-calls-out-tmz-and-asks-his-fans-to-boycott-them-after-their-report-on-his-sister-s-cause-of-death

(1) (Reply)

Making Naira Marley A Scapegoat Is Unfair — Shady Blue / Mcgalaxy Campus Tour -uniuyo / Donjazzy, Banky W, Others Reacts As Busola Dakolo Accused Fatoyinbo Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.