Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN (21252 Views)

Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by rusher14: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:

I'm going to blame the governments , past and present, for not aggresively doing things like modernising cattle rearing, preventing the encroachment of the Sahara, and at the same time for not planning for the population expolsion that is fuelling this crisis.

Establishing ranches in the far North., with training in modern dairy farming, fixing the railways, so that cows can be transported via rail to the South, and also encuraging farmers to practice better farming practieces like crop rotation which enables much to be done on little land could acheive more.

At the same time, we need to plant trees , massively plant trees in the far North, to stop the Sahara from encroaching. Boko Haram must be defeated well well.

We must move fast, so that Boko Haram does not have work for idle disgruntled hands.

Let us tell the truth, many of our politicians today partook of the devastation of the homes and businesses of these people.

Atiku for instance stole ecological funds for Adamawa.

Anybody that wants to insult me for telling the truth is free to. You can go with conspiracies but I would give with facts.

It is a fact that Jonathan's government also disbursed 100 billion Naira for the purpose of grazing reserves and routes, once again, the elite wracked it.

The common man rather, than facing these truths would rather go with conspiracy theories whilst the evidence abounds for these acts of malfeasance.

Make una continue.

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ajixegun:

Don't waste your time on that guy (Gotv), he isn't a Christian in d first place not to talk of having a relationship with Jesus Christ. He is a stack Muslim and was only being sarcastic with his post
oh thanks didn't know nairaland has a new nuisance on da block..

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Belial06: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

Coming down gradually to those who use to say,
SHEBI NA NORTH, watin concern me.

It will concern you soon

That's my prayers

I want the whole Nigeria engulfed in conflict so that those who are left alive can finally start to think like human beings

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by sulaimon22: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Curse religion , dont dis people have shame ...

All first class countries like the neds ,germany ,sri lanka ,angola are banning moslem activities ,
Islam ar 2 hypocritical 4 my liken
,i see dem pray 10times a day but all dey pray is 4 all christians should die ,. Yoruba moslem is just d worst pretencious sect glorifying boko haram at heart..

One of the children of hate
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by kabarka(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad No Matter how they persecute us, may the blood of Jesus continue to protect we Christians from jihadists
when you are not doing anything.
when you are not excercizing authority given to you by God.
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by kabarka(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Built2last:
The next 4 years will be interesting

But God will intervene

God will intervene?
When the children of God refuse to stand up to be counted.
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by mozzking: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:
...and?
If one gravitates towards their ideology then this is no news.
It’s pretty hard to force unwilling participants to fight wars they do not understand nor care about.
I know very well a lot of captives will pick death no matter how gruesome over working free of charge for murderous lots.
FFK said it and they mocked him

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by kabarka(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:

I'm going to blame the governments

Have you been able to hold the senator representing
your constituency accountable?
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Earthquake2: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
kabarka:

Have you been able to hold the senator representing
your constituency accountable?

Accountable for stopping Fulani herdsmen?

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by kabarka(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:

Establishing ranches in the far North., with training in modern dairy farming,

For people that dont want to give back to society where they do biz?
For people that dont want to spend to feed their cows?

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad No Matter how they persecute us, may the blood of Jesus continue to protect we Christians from jihadists
Seriously?, face reality.
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by koyyess: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Let us do and separate from these creatures so that their so called religion of peace can finish them only.

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Ikechu12: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
kaen1317:
The whole world is just now seeing what the great Nnamdi Kanu saw since 2014.

Nnamdi Kanu is a damn prophet I swear

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
DontBeStupid:
And Government wants to give them radio station
where do you think the funds used for recruitment is from
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by studentofTruth: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:

That's true...this is an ECOWAS thing really.
Can you remind us what Baba Obasanjo said #West Africa

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Belial06:

That's my prayers

I want the whole Nigeria engulfed in conflict so that those who are left alive can finally start to think like human beings
that's a silly thing to want, don't you think?

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Hallmark08(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
OBJ is a wizard

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
They can take everywhere but I trust our people at Aba and Ngwaland in general , there we dip their blood in our pots na adikwa ucha.. . If you know you know.

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by killsmith(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
Stop deceiving yourself. The blood of Jesus didn't save over 6 million Jews from being slaughtered by Hitler. It didn't save the 800 Christians that were slaughtered in kaduna....

Get a gun and get ready to defend yourself.

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

Coming down gradually to those who use to say,
SHEBI NA NORTH, watin concern me.

It will concern you soon

SE is impenetrable.

Yorubas are in trouble because like 30 or 35 percent of dem are Muslims.

Middle belt us gone.

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by kaen1317: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ikechu12:

Nnamdi Kanu is a damn prophet I swear
not one of those useless man of god prophets who only predict presidential election.

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:

Don't deceive ur self

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:

I'm going to blame the governments , past and present, for not aggresively doing things like modernising cattle rearing, preventing the encroachment of the Sahara, and at the same time for not planning for the population expolsion that is fuelling this crisis.

Establishing ranches in the far North., with training in modern dairy farming, fixing the railways, so that cows can be transported via rail to the South, and also encuraging farmers to practice better farming practieces like crop rotation which enables much to be done on little land could acheive more.

At the same time, we need to plant trees , massively plant trees in the far North, to stop the Sahara from encroaching. Boko Haram must be defeated well well.

We must move fast, so that Boko Haram does not have work for idle disgruntled hands.

Desertification in the north isn't why Fulani is coming down south

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by falopey: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
killsmith:
Stop deceiving yourself. The blood of Jesus didn't save over 6 million Jews from being slaughtered by Hitler. It didn't save the 800 Christians that were slaughtered in kaduna....

Get a gun and get ready to defend yourself.
why are you giving him attention? He is a Muslim

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is why Buhari and his evil cabal has refused to halt herdsmen movement from one farmer to another

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Built2last: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
kabarka:

God will intervene?
When the children of God refuse to stand up to be counted.

Who told you people are not standing up?

Although it depends on your definition of standing up. If God is needed to intervene, the only way up is on our knees. And many people are praying for Nigeria if not, we would have been worse

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Jaynom(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
I'm a Christian but This is an EVIL & SELFISH PRAYER

Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Petlowalex(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Yet some western fools on this forum were criticizing Danjuma and d others for raising alarm in UK angry
May the bloodthirsty fulani killers start from d western states in Nigeria, in Jesus name.......nonsense
And may sword never depart from your household
Re: Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
DontBeStupid:
And Government wants to give them radio station

To coordinate their attacks

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust / Pictures Of PDP National Secretary, Bature Cutting Cake In His Office In Abuja