Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice (2701 Views)

I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / Jonathan's Rice floods markets{photo} / 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2010
It was a gesture gone awry as hungry Nigerians “attacked” bags of rice donated by the President’s wife to the less privileged in Abuja. Photographs left show policemen battering the scrambling Nigerians at the International Conference Centre; then a policeman polices away his own bag of rice; and a Federal Road Safety Corps Marshall also takes his own. Right, an exhausted woman flattens out on the floor and two others cool down, perching atop their rice loot. All Photographs by FEMI IPAYE. - PM News.
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2010
Woman Collaped at the International Conference Center, Abuja where Jonathan's wife gave out rice.

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2010
Beating by the officers in charge at the venue.

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2010
Crowed at the venue

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2010
Officers commandeered Jonathan's Wife Rice gift.

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2010
Officers commandeered Jonathan's Wife Rice gift

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2010
Successful ones carrying their bags of rice home.

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by HighChief4(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2010
And government will claim they spent +/- 24 billion Naira to purchase 2million bags of rice. I weep for my country @ 50
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by oluwabamis(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
where did nigeria's mother get the rice money. this is simply wooing the poor into voting for GEJ with rice. Its unfortunate that such a waste could go unchallenged. I can now see that 2011 is a do or die for jonathan. All these people (IBB,Atiku, GEJ,Buhari etc are not too different from each other. Its only God that will rescue us from the political elites
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by egift(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/418834_rice_shame_3_jpgb008f6069b108d14f729820a58521d77

Nigerians beware and don't be deceive again. The Zoologist must go.
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by RockMaxi: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2014
O Lord, things have really gone bad in our dear nation. We need your help. embarassed

Fayose started this and now... tongue

Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Nigerians are not hungry, I hate the way these politicians makes it look like, and I hate the people who makes it look like it...

How many Nigerians dnt eat one thing or the other...

Why can't that shepopo take her rice to Hiati?
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
RockMaxi:
O Lord, things have really gone bad in our dear nation. We need your help. embarassed

fayose didn't start this, PDP has been sharing rice since 2003!!
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by egift(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2014
RockMaxi:

Patience started it. I just hope Nigerians will wise up now and will not be fooled twice.
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by adconline(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Nigerians are not hungry, I hate the way these politicians makes it look like, and I hate the people who makes it look like it...

How many Nigerians dnt eat one thing or the other...

Why can't that shepopo take her rice to Hiati?
Pictures and donation from PEJ say otherwise. Stop being in denial and welcome to reality. It shall be well with u!
Re: The Great Scramble For Patience Jonathan’s Rice by simpleseyi: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2014
This is where the missing $48 or $20 billion oil money has gone to. Steal billions and throw few thousands to the suffering masses.

(1) (Reply)

Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads / Goodluck Jonathan Vs Atiku Wrestling [picture] / Boko Haram: Tension In Ibadan Over Massacre Of Yorubas In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.