Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Benin Film Academy Premieres 'BFA Half Hour' On TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Benin Film Academy Premieres 'BFA Half Hour' On TV (821 Views)

Big Brother Titans Premieres January 15 With $100,000 Grand Prize (Video, Pics) / Record Breaking Bfa 1/2hour Debuts Tomorrow / Lancelot Imasuen, Tade Ogidan, BFA Students Others Win Big At Lekki Film Festiva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Film Academy Premieres 'BFA Half Hour' On TV by Omonaijablog: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
In a first of its kind, Benin Film Academy, ( BFA) will be going live on-air with a TV program called 'BFA Half Hour'.

The TV series which will be launched in July 2019 on different Television stations both local and terrestrial is a brain-child of African's most consistent Filmmaker, Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen.

Read more: https://www.omonaijablog.com/2019/06/benin-film-academy-premieres-bfa-half.html?m=1

Re: Benin Film Academy Premieres 'BFA Half Hour' On TV by kenzosky: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nice one, at least for using the word"ACADEMY"instead of WOOD "But the problem is that they swear too much in Benin movies, i once saw a Benin movie with translation, i was like ' all this swear /Courses / in one movie! Vulgar words were been use like it's the norm of the day. In the same movie a woman was swearing for her two years old daughter, telling her that she will fall and die and that her spirit will also get lost in limbo, and curses like this was consistence through out the movie.
Then i asked myself "What the f#@k did i just watched.
So,i brought out the CD from the DVD player and broked it to pieces. Since then anywhere i see people watching Benin movie, i turn my eyes away because i don't want my eyes to see ABOMINATION.
Re: Benin Film Academy Premieres 'BFA Half Hour' On TV by Princedots: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
kenzosky:
Nice one, at least for using the word"ACADEMY"instead of WOOD "But the problem is that they swear too much in Benin movies, i once saw a Benin movie with translation, i was like ' all this swear /Courses / in one movie! Vulgar words were been use like it's the norm of the day. In the same movie a woman was swearing for her two years old daughter, telling her that she will fall and die and that her spirit will also get lost in limbo, and curses like this was consistence through out the movie.
Then i asked myself "What the f#@k did i just watched.
So,i brought out the CD from the DVD player and broked it to pieces. Since then anywhere i see people watching Benin movie, i turn my eyes away because i don't want my eyes to see ABOMINATION.
appreciate your response bro. But i like to inform you that benin film academy is not a training ground to produce benin films.not at all. The standard is English movies of hollywood pedigree and style. The reason is because the pioneer is an indigene of the land and is interested on giving back his immediate society which is benin city Edo state. To create a state of the arts academy that resounds from the state to the world, thus Benin film academy. And trust me, talking about indigenious benin films are even doing great... U should go watch some. You will change your thoughts.
Re: Benin Film Academy Premieres 'BFA Half Hour' On TV by kenzosky: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Princedots:
appreciate your response bro. But i like to inform you that benin film academy is not a training ground to produce benin films.not at all. The standard is English movies of hollywood pedigree and style. The reason is because the pioneer is an indigene of the land and is interested on giving back his immediate society which is benin city Edo state. To create a state of the arts academy that resounds from the state to the world, thus Benin film academy. And trust me, talking about indigenious benin films are even doing great... U should go watch some. You will change your thoughts.
Nice response bro, have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

Sub For Sub Whatsapp Group Nigeria / Can There Ever Be A Tv Series As Good As Game Of Thrones? / Ikorodu Bois Invited To Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.