Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] (45127 Views)

Where C.ronaldo Might Go This Summer? {Full List, Rumor & Verdict} / Real Madrid: Zidane To Sell 14 Players This Summer [full List] / Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
With the released players, their budget will surely increase.
PhenomenalAustin:
Mesut nkọ?

That dude's heart isn't at arsenal anymore!

Arsenal need total squad overhaul...

Emery is trying but Arsenal are miles away from other top 6 clubs.....

...and to think their transfer budget is 45 million... Fvck!

45 million cannot even buy Jonjo Shelvey!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by PhenomenalAustin: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
sogodihno:

na man u worst pass, I no kuku av expectation this coming season

Even my team Chelsea,.

Hazard out
Sarri soon to be out

Chai!
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by OTayobami(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Omo my mind never rest, I need to see Mustafi on that list, if him dey there I tip arsenal to win EPL next season
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Opoberyer: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
[

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by PrinceGeorge1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bukasint:
When the bullet coming to your house, you should have opened your mouth so that it can get in their and most times bullets don't kill lizards who think they can swallow fish without seeing pepper around the ground. If it was too early to get to church and made sure that you visited the mosque near Vatican city and nobody would have agreed that Beyonce was a chorister in deeper life before joining the super eagles to play under 5 would cup games. It is very certain that Abcha was not ready to looted this country in such a way that those money were misplaced by the thieves who forgot to steal from Nigerian Central shrine. But thank your God that you would have died early to save you the problem of being single without having any reason to be alive and see that bullets are not harmful to humans. But I know for sure you will not like the way this country will be managed by Trump is Buhari decides to rule USA and guess that Bobrisky will be the King of the North in GOT but he was busy playing UEFA Champions league that nobody gave him pass to even be chosen as a footballer. You all can disagree to play on the high pitch before riding the horse that might kill people.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by koyeni(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
It's good they offload all the players
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by ozoebuka1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
No mustafi? sad grin
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Mesut nkọ?

Arsenal is no longer a big club

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by tomju(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Arsenal need atleast 200m to buy 2 world class defenders, and two attackers to support Lacazette that is if Aubameyang is leaving.

PhenomenalAustin:
Mesut nkọ?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Atk1nson(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Mesut nkọ?

They should just come and scout for players in Nigeria, I don't see them buying decent players even from academies in Europe for that amount

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by DWJOBScom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
how i wish Danny Welbeck goes to Man united
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
legba1:

He just married...so they want him to enjoy his honeymoon without distraction...his name will make batch B
Arsenal does not have money to sign players and here you are suggesting they pay up ozil contract to release him
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by ZombieTERROR: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
dirtydiva:
Abeg wetin Mikhtalian, Mustaphi and Elneny still dey do for Arsenal biko nu eeh... The jazz wey dem use hold una (Arsenal) E no dey finish? After d hrt attack wey una cause me in Europa yet una no wan change?

Normal human beings no longer support arsenal football club..
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aldebaran:

Rare picture of Chelsea vs Arsenal during the UEFA Europa league final grin

A combination of armed Chelsea and a Peter ready to betray arsenal for a good seat @ arrival !
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Jokerman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
When Man utd has released 14 players already
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Aldebaran(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

A combination of armed Chelsea and a Peter ready to betray arsenal for a good seat @ arrival !
Peter...

Hmmmm. You mean Cech grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Ayo25: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
No Ozil & Mustafi
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by rusher14: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aldebaran:

Rare picture of Chelsea vs Arsenal during the UEFA Europa league final grin

Even as an arsenal fan I find the picture hilarious.

grin
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by eguarojeona: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
dirtydiva:
Abeg wetin Mikhtalian, Mustaphi and Elneny still dey do for Arsenal biko nu eeh... The jazz wey dem use hold una (Arsenal) E no dey finish? After d hrt attack wey una cause me in Europa yet una no wan change?
>
All those leaving have gotten to the end of their contract.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by pojophilius(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bukasint:
When the bullet coming to your house, you should have opened your mouth so that it can get in their and most times bullets don't kill lizards who think they can swallow fish without seeing pepper around the ground. If it was too early to get to church and made sure that you visited the mosque near Vatican city and nobody would have agreed that Beyonce was a chorister in deeper life before joining the super eagles to play under 5 would cup games. It is very certain that Abcha was not ready to looted this country in such a way that those money were misplaced by the thieves who forgot to steal from Nigerian Central shrine. But thank your God that you would have died early to save you the problem of being single without having any reason to be alive and see that bullets are not harmful to humans. But I know for sure you will not like the way this country will be managed by Trump is Buhari decides to rule USA and guess that Bobrisky will be the King of the North in GOT but he was busy playing UEFA Champions league that nobody gave him pass to even be chosen as a footballer. You all can disagree to play on the high pitch before riding the horse that might kill people.

eni bor n be sir

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by segun18(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
shocked shocked
Bukasint:
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by amstamon: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bukasint:
U no get sense but who am I to judge...
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by LZAA: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bukasint:
Bro na colorado u take?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by octavia77(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
that figure may be 15 come september. i see the likes of mustafi,elniny,mickhytarian,chambers,ozil, n auba going also.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by iphanyi10(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bukasint:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by ndidibabe(f): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Arsenal is really a big case.
So This are players.
Chaii. I weep for arsenal.
D only player I know is Ramsey.
The rest are not players.
Cech wasn't active .
Leichsteiner is a grandpa.he doesn't even see well on d pitch.
Welbeck will play one match and go on injury till d end of d season.
The rest I don't know were they came from.
We are talking of discharging active useless players ur talking nonsense.
Players like ..
Ozil
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Mustafi
Becareful what you wish for. If you discard these four players, Arsenal might you just end up being relegated.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by divine2288: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
KINGwax007:
Ozil nko?
read the statement well... are you blind?... they said those that their contracts expire on june 30
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Moganajoe: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
quote author=Kizzygentle post=79136867]Arsenal is really a big case.
So This are players.
Chaii. I weep for arsenal.
D only player I know is Ramsey.
The rest are not players.
Cech wasn't active .
Leichsteiner is a grandpa.he doesn't even see well on d pitch.
Welbeck will play one match and go on injury till d end of d season.
The rest I don't know were they came from.
We are talking of discharging active useless players ur talking nonsense.
Players like ..
Ozil
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Mustafi
.[/quote]

Who go come remain biko? Make dem sign players come first. Small tin arsenal go bi like Blackburn over n nothenham forest,once upon a time big club
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Tapout(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
all i want is iwobi to have a Spot on the starting 11...dude has potentials and needs regular play time to develop himself.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by lovinhubby2wife(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bukasint:

Come are you high?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React / Argentina Vs Mexico FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 0) On 26th Nov 2022 / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.