Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Php Programmer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Programmer Needed (949 Views)

Good PHP Programmer And Wordpress Developer Needed / Who Is A PHP Programmer? / Wordpress / Php Programmer Needed For 1 Month Contract (100k). Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Programmer Needed by lojik(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2010
A full time php programmer is needed in a software company in Lagos.

Must have good knowledge of php.
No work experience required,
Must be able and willing to learn and develop
No degree required.

Send your CV to: info [at] lekeojikutu [dot] com or attach you cv here: http://www.lekeojikutu.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=80&Itemid=88
Re: Php Programmer Needed by webaplanet(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2010
well if you are serious send me an email anakhux@yahoo.com
Re: Php Programmer Needed by DualCore1: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2010
inability to comprehend and follow simple instructions is a minus.
Re: Php Programmer Needed by lojik(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2010
Y not ask me to come to ur house with drummers and gifts to ask for your CV the way a man would normally go to the house of his woman to ask for her hand in marriage?

If i'm serious ko, if i'm serious ni. Shio.
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
You guys should slow down on this Bros jor.

The guy has applied too many times before with unsuccessful result. I have been there before!
Re: Php Programmer Needed by jmoore(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
these webmasters always with great sense of humour , laughter go kill me, who needs to watch papa ajasco?
Re: Php Programmer Needed by ogzille(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
I am applying as a full-time-work-from-home php programmer
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2010
I hear they are paying 500# there, hurry while offer lasts!!
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2010
Great i can tell my friend about this
Re: Php Programmer Needed by quadrillio(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2010
pc guru:

Great i can tell my friend about this

Are u sure the person is your friend or your enemy? Because if am the friend, I'll not forgive you.

- SAFE.
Re: Php Programmer Needed by basking4me: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
This WebaPlanet guy sounds more like eba-planet. Na real hilarious guy ooo,  how can you say if he's serious?, so what if lojik wasnt serious, you go beat am, ?

Somebody made an offer,  it is yours to accept or refuse it not for you to ask for conditions. I am sure its guys like you that go Interviews and bombard your interviewers with questions even more than the ones they ask you,

Next time,  just say,  'i am interested and follow the required instructions or just ignore  the message'
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
basking4me:

This WebaPlanet guy sounds more like eba-planet. Na real hilarious guy ooo, how can you say if he's serious?, so what if lojik wasnt serious, you go beat am, ?

Somebody made an offer, it is yours to accept or refuse it not for you to ask for conditions. I[b] am sure its guys like you that go Interviews and bombard your interviewers with questions even more that the ones they ask you[/b],

Next time, just say, 'i am interested and follow the required instructions or just ignore the message'

Basking no make me laugh die ohh

I can only imagine me being an interviewer and the interviewed is telling me of Cobol and Pascal even Fortran. I will show him the door.

Below is a dramatized scene:

Donpuzo: Hello, Mr Basking

Basking: Hello Mr Man.

Donpuzo: hmmmm. So what are your skill set

Basking: I am a Cobol, Fortran, Pascal, PHP, JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, SQL, HTML, CSS,

Donpuzo: Wait, all this only you.

Basking: I even did not metion, Joomla, Drupal, in short, i am a King of CMS. I have done many great works. I can even teach you the syntax of Cobol, Java actually stole it's syntax in writing the API and internal functions classes used.

Donpuzo: Bros are you sure you need this job self Mr Brother, you are over qualified, use the door. Next person please!

Basking: Shege, You all are fuulish people, you know nothing, inshort, i never needed the job!

Donpuzo:**Picks up phone** Security, a tout is here making things difficult. Please come and show him out

Basking:**Pulls shirt and singlet gives Donpuzo a punch and run away**
Re: Php Programmer Needed by basking4me: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
Don,

Instead of Using Eba-Planet to do the position of jobseeker, na my name you put there,

No whahala, at least it was to buttress a point.

All-join, i no vex!
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Basking. See you, you won put me for wahala shey.

You no know Job seeker swear dey always catch person ni

If the guy see him name take that vex swear for me, i no go see client for one year. Na village i go pack go dey develop solutions wey na me go even pay for them to accept!

It's Webaplanet, not Eba-planet grin grin grin

But come, would have made sense if the name was webplanet, why the "a"
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Donpuzo u be funny guy i almost choked on my food imagine a company bouncing you for being over qualified,
Re: Php Programmer Needed by yawatide(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
@pc: It happens more than you may think. My official policy is, "Don't ask, don't tell". As long as the pay is right, compared to my peers, who send d rest? Na when I enter job wey e go be say, you go ask, "So do you know Bleep?" and I go say, "hmm, I haven't dabbled in that for a while, let me see".

It is always better to be the unassuming type. the more you say you know, for the same pay, the more is expected of you wink
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

@pc: It happens more than you may think.  My official policy is, "Don't ask, don't tell".  As long as the pay is right, compared to my peers, who send d rest? Na when I enter job wey e go be say, you go ask, "So do you know Bleep?" and I go say, "hmm, I haven't dabbled in that for a while, let me see".

It is always better to be the unassuming type.  t[b]he more you say you know, for the same pay, the more is expected of you[/b] wink

Exactly. I hardly talk till i the need arise.

Just yesterday, something funny happened that made a client start asking for upgrade of site. I never told him i will and could do what he needed now(Cause he never needed it then) But as soon as the companies/organisation in (In this case a National Parastatal) member made the suggestion, i was remembered.

So i was eating Gala while talking on phone. When he asked the cost, i billed kinda high.

Here was his replyy "Hen! What! ***,000 for a ******"

My reply was. I bill about that to teach that!

He replied. Guy i better come over to learn once and for all, so i can regain the money back!

It's good catching people by surprise. I hardly tell client, i can write a Java program that will do this and that for their website. When they need it they will ask!

(1) (Reply)

Аренда квартир / Restrictions Placed On Website: Focus On Vconnect / Site Designer And Css Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.