Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) (35017 Views)

Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Report reaching MandyNews.com, that a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU), Umudike, Abia State has just been shot dead by unknown cult group.

He was reported shot dead at back of stadium behind Newcastle lodge in Abia state.

See photos below

Source; https://mandynews.com/student-of-michael-okpara-university-umudike-shot-dead-by-unknown-gun-men-photos/

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by etibaba(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hope it's not another cult war looming. The coming days should unveil the nature of his death sha, cos if it's cult related there will be reprisal attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Kingosytex(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
for CHRIST'S sake, this wickedness needs to stop. how can one take a life that he or she isn't capable of giving. i can't just imagine the pains the mother of this boy will be passing through right now.

its a pity!! may GOD give his family the grace to bear the loss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Wesporting: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Say no to cultism shocked

Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by VirginSearcher(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by ogedengbeakogun: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Why re Igbos always using cultism to kill themselves like this.. Which kain nonsense be this 1..over what exactly...

1 Like

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
angry

Nigerian bullets take your life and your trousers shocked

13 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by iamtooslime: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
My school

Otunta our vice Chancellor airpus ohh
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by engrjacuzzi: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
the heart of man is very wicked. it's only a wicked man that joins cult and it's a wicked man that kills a fellow man.
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by molybdenum0012: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
So, people still join cuiltists these days.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

You can also become part of our team of tutors provided you meet the criteria. Check below to apply.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by asahnwaKC: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
ogedengbeakogun:
Why re Igbos always using cultism to kill themselves like this.. Which kain nonsense be this 1..over what exactly...

The ones happening in ikorodu is carried out by igbos ba??......cultism is general thing and it's high time government declear them terorist...my opinion though

8 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by sylve11: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
ogedengbeakogun:

Try get sense na sad cool

1 Like

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by idonhammer: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am not a fan of buhari,but wetin concern buhari for this matter?

VirginSearcher:
It shall not be well with Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by kaen1317: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
If he's not a cultism then may the good Lord accept him in paradise but if he's a cultist then may his soul burn in hell. Meanwhile his corpse sholud be buried in a soakaway pit full of sshhiitt.

3 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by kaen1317: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
ogedengbeakogun:
is eiye an igbo word? Soyinka that introduced cultism in nigeria is not from igboland. Who do you this thing?

8 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Passionate888: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
This next level just dey bloody dey go.
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by richmind2019(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
OYO...nobody send u
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
VirginSearcher:
It shall not be well with Buhari
Go comot that thing way u post no be Buhari kill am Say no to Cultism

7 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
embarassed
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ermm.. How is it that these cult activities are more rampant in polytechnics, colleges of education, and state universities?..
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Not cult war, he’s a very sweet cool and calm dude just finish his school and on clearance now. Her ride bike to survive, even his immediate Senior Brother (Humble) he’s the best bike that runs my area, special bike man to many of my dude. I know him well and the worst is from my houseI heard the 2 gunshot that killed him but never know na my man fall. The gunshot want on Thursday 7pm, all bike men declared him missing yesterday. His dead body found today close to my vicinity

https://www.nairaland.com/5233508/update-dead-bike-student-umudike#79153855

1 Like

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wesporting:
Say no to cultism shocked

Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Lalasticlala

He’s not a cultist and he can’t even kill an ant and he won’t have mind to fight an arm wielding men but I still wonder how they have to kill him
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Mak4web(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by Ekeseges(f): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
God save us
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by amikable97: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Just to clear the air, I don't know whether to call it a cult war or anything but this guy is my classmate and he after we graduated last year decided to stay back in school to hustle to get little funds to support himself and his mother and siblings before NYSC call up. Some weeks ago he bought a motorbike. On Thursday night he was attacked and a guy (or group of guys I don't know) and were struggling with this guy to collect his bike after which they shot him and still collected the bike....
All on all
Rest in peace Wary, God bless you.
embarassed : cry :- cry cry
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by rusher14: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hard guy, how far?
Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by lunacol(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ekedo really tried in terms of security till the current VC removed him.They should call him back.

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) by chicoMX(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
The said lodge is just opposite to mine, the dead body found was that of an okada rider and not a student.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) / Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, / Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.