Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo (5024 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerian most controversial actress Regina Daniels and her allege husband Senator Ned Nwoko keep giving their fans something to talk about.

Taking to her Instagram page, Regina Daniels shared a photo of herself sitting on one of her expensive cars with the caption "I xo love you".

Her husband Ned Nwoko responded thus "My love please finish this my money. Enjoy and buy whatever you want. I love you so much."

See tweets below:...Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo

1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by essenceplus: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
You say people are hating on you yet you won't allow people rest. Are you folks the only couples in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by thesicilian: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:
You say people are hating on you yet you won't allow people rest. Are you folks the only couples in the world.
She has a right to paste whatever she likes on her own Instagram page. It is the jobless busybodies who keep monitoring her 24/7 that I blame.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by essenceplus: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
thesicilian:

She has a right to paste whatever she likes on her own Instagram page. It is the jobless busybodies who keep monitoring her 24/7 that I blame.

Instagram is public domain. She expected it. Don't be smart bro, be smarter. I'm sure you have pics and we don't see them daily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by thesicilian: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:

Instagram is public domain. She expected it. Don't be smart bro, be smarter. I'm sure you have pics and we don't see them daily.
I see a lot of celebrity pics daily on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc, I don't go saving them only to come paste on Nairaland for comments.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by essenceplus: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
thesicilian:

I see a lot of celebrity pics daily on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc, I don't go saving them only to come paste on Nairaland for comments.

Humans you mean. Knowing she was beyond the average citizenry and showing off private life publicly,should she then restrain comments given the intent?
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by koyeni(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Na so
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by LamidicownuBSS: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dis gal no fine atol ,

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by aolawale025: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2019
The man is really in love ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by CapitalHYC(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
But for me, this Girl no fine now... haba (Spits , Cleans mouth, and leaves the thread)

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by Phenomenal16(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

Dis gal no fine atol ,
... Aswerugad
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by Karemarealty288(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2019
aolawale025:
The man is really in love ooo

And she is the sixth wife....other wives heard same.

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo by starbuck(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Ned has eventually succeeded in sucking the beauty out from her.. She is now ugly...

Who else noticed that she no longer snaps inside the car collections rather outside of it ever since her traditional marriage was done

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid When he Was A Little Kid And A Nobody / E-money Flaunts Brand New Bentley And Lexus In New Photos / Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.