Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money (34447 Views)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by dachiwater: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Apostle Suleman in tweets sent out today, stated that former President Goodluck Jonathan's government stole a lot of money. 

The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries who maintained that he is not political but only speaking truth to power, added that he spoke against activities of the past government. Apostle who stated that Jonathan's government stole a lot of money, tweeted; 

"Someone asked me why am against the present govt and I screamed God forbid.i asked him why he didn't say same when I was seriously speaking out against the activities of the previous govt that stole so much money..am not political,I speak truth to power"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/08/jonathans-government-stole-a-lot-of-money-apostle-suleman/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by dachiwater: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Officialgarri: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Anyone who thinks lots of money was not stolen during Gej regime must be born with daftness

Anyone who thinks the poor were not oppressed by the rich during Gej's regime must be an ignoramus. One who has no idea of what goes on around him/her.

A regime where the rich got richer and the poor got poorer.

A regime where the rich would win all court cases.

A regime where the rich forcefully acquired properties that rightfully belonged to the poor.

And most shamefully, a regime where the rich will put a drop of wine on the tongue of the poor and the poor, yet stupid will say like in the words of Chinua Achebe "—ehn, they are eating but we are eating too"

236 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by dododawa1: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
We knew b4

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by internationalman(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
More than the ones you steal every Sunday?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Amuocha: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ok

Compared to Abacha, Babangida or Buhari (1st, 2nd or current 3rd term)?

Wait let me wear my boxers, i am coming undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
angry

IPOB will beat the Hell out of you.

28 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by myresearch: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
tongue

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by ainas247: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jonathan was/is a useless man.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Naijatask: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Jmk9292(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Saint Suleiman has spoken....

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Emilokoiyawon: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
cheesy Apostle why? Why are you telling us something we already know? GEJ government will go down as the most corrupt civilian government in Nigeria's historycheesy

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by soberdrunk(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
I always tell people that Nigeria's biggest problem isn't 'corruption', it is "Greed and 'selfishness', the average Nigerian doesn't care if his or her neighbour is dying of hunger as long as they are well fed, it is why an individual can buy a "200million naira" car in a society where people are dying of illness that cost less than "5 thousand naira" to treat. The average Nigerian doesn't believe in the 'greater good', they prefer amassing personal wealth to 'nation building'........... angry

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by TooMuchStuff: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Talk true. Shame the Devil small.

GEJ still the best president we ever had in Nigeria.

BuhariApC is the worst of worsts any country can ever get.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by MrPRevailer(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari is budgeting trillions in excess, which is why Saraki who tried to stop him was on hot seat throughout his leadership.
Jonathan's administration is mynute compared to APC's embezelment campaign.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Belial06: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
See this thief who had to bribe Stephanie otobo

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Miracle4Sure: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Jmk9292(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
dachiwater:
Apostle Suleman in tweets sent out today, stated that former President Goodluck Jonathan's government stole a lot of money. 

The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries who maintained that he is not political but only speaking truth to power, added that he spoke against activities of the past government. Apostle who stated that Jonathan's government stole a lot of money, tweeted; 

"Someone asked me why am against the present govt and I screamed God forbid.i asked him why he didn't say same when I was seriously speaking out against the activities of the previous govt that stole so much money..am not political,I speak truth to power"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/08/jonathans-government-stole-a-lot-of-money-apostle-suleman/

Saint Suleiman has spoken..
Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
What is this one saying? Pmb wen no steal money wetin him carry am do?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Stalwert: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin grin

Mumu ipob will do 360 on this man's head, ipob the world ultra useless group of secessionist who escaped their uncles shops to be cownu maidens.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Runaway: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thank God not Jonathan. But u were involve too....... True Can...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Gforce2019: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Igbo , Oya , over to you.

Food is ready.

Go and write a rejoinder

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sure we know thats why i supported buhari

Now stealing still continue and the country is divided

During jonathan no part felt less nigerian than the other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Very misleading and incoherent title.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Most of it were taken to your church to pay tithes

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by Mahsums: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ipob arriving to defend their ogogoro sipping drunkard of otuoke aka hero of corruption

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money by helinues: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stale

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) / Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.