Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Eden Hazard Pens Open Letter To Chelsea Fans After Completing £130m Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Pens Open Letter To Chelsea Fans After Completing £130m Real Madrid (560 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Pens Open Letter To Chelsea Fans After Completing £130m Real Madrid by Jadsy01(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eden Hazard pens open letter to Chelsea fans after completing £130m Real Madrid transfer

Eden Hazard has bid farewell to Chelsea fans in a long open letter after completing his move to Real Madrid.
The Belgian has long wanted to join the Spanish giants, and looked on course to do so last summer until Chelsea refused to do business.

But, on Friday night, a deal worth up to £130 million was confirmed by both clubs as Hazard ended his seven-season spell in west London.

To my Chelsea friends and family,
You now know that I will be joining Real Madrid. It’s no secret that it was my dream to play for them since I was a young boy just scoring my first goal. I have tried my very best not to distract myself or the team through this difficult period of speculation and media attention, especially the last 6 months.
Read more via EkoMiammiBlog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/08/eden-hazard-pens-open-letter-to-chelsea-fans-after-completing-130m-real-madrid-transfer-standard-co-uk/

Re: Eden Hazard Pens Open Letter To Chelsea Fans After Completing £130m Real Madrid by SLAP44: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Great man

(1) (Reply)

Man Hilariously Accuse Female Footballer, Rita For Beating Him In Primary School / NIGERIA VS GUINEA - Collins & Abdullahi Out / D'tigers Of Nigeria Defeat Dominican Republic In Friendly Game. 81-85.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.