Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Gain Financial Freedom Now Not Later - See How - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gain Financial Freedom Now Not Later - See How (835 Views)

5 Easy Steps To Gain Financial Literacy / ANTARES - (GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM) / Gain Financial Breakthrough With10k Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gain Financial Freedom Now Not Later - See How by omega1685: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gain Financial Freedom Now Not Later - See How
Whether you stumbled on this piece by volition, search or directed by someone, one thing is certain; you will be going through one of the simplest, fastest and outstanding creative ways of changing your fortunes forever and becoming a millionaire with little effort within a couple of days.
Be you a job seeker, entrepreneur without adequate capital or one who is not gainfully employed, merely killing yourself working for a job that is unable to offer you equitable and commensurate remuneration; or better still one that is simply looking for a means to augment your income, then you’re most welcomed to read this.
Be a millionaire in a matter of days, live that exuberant life you've been dreaming about and be concerned with what to do with money rather than be troubled with the worries of how to raise money. You may even end up a philanthropist, giving away money for the cause of the poor and changing lives because you’ve been there.
It is certainly a get rich quick scheme, however it does not have anything to do with illegal transactions, scamming or devious means. So if you are thinking about scamming, please kindly take your thoughts along with you elsewhere, because this article is intended for the down to earth poor individuals whose financial worth is a maximum of 9 dollars or less.
You say you are dreaming while going through this because according to many, a person worth 9 dollars has no propensity or probability of getting hundreds or thousands of dollars even after a whole year let alone becoming a millionaire in matter of days.
Yeah, I’m here to disprove that notion right away. So let’s hit the road towards your first million ever.
Requirements
1. PayPal account, just in case if you do not have one, head on to www.paypal.com and create yours free, if you have a challenge doing so, drop me a line at otumica@gmail.com
2. Bank account, with a maximum of 9 US dollars in it. That is all the capital you need. Note you do not need to have a dollar bank account. Use The full universal currency converter to find out the value of US $9 in your local currency and ensure you have that amount in your bank account.
3. Get a credit or debit card: Master card, visa card or American express. Basically, the card you get from your bank should let you transact online banking internationally, not the one that lets you do only local transactions in your own country.
4. Login to your PayPal account, go to ‘Link Card’ and link your card to your PayPal account.
Now you are able to send or receive money globally instantly using your PayPal account irrespective of the currency involved.
Now down to business
Step 1
The heart and trick of it here is that you are going to send $1 each to six people whose emails are listed below in this article using your PayPal.
1. bashirsalisu@aol.com
2. dgbangy@gmail.com
3. omega1685@yahoo.co.uk
4. dallylukwanza@gmail.com
5. dlruth1685@gmail.com
6. otumica@gmail.com

• Next you edit the email list as follows: remove no 1 from the list, rearrange the list let
• 2 becomes 1
• 3 becomes 2
• 4 becomes 3
• 5 becomes 4
• Your own email becomes 6
• Save the article with the changes you made on the email list.
To send money via PayPal, simply login to your PayPal account, go to send money, type in the entries as follows:
- Recipient’s name: email address
- Subject : email list
- Category: service
- Comments: please add me to your email list
- Next screen: check payment detail – select ‘No Shipping Address Required’
- Send money. That’s it
What you are doing is requesting a legitimate service, which of course is legal and you are paying for it.

Step 2
- Post the edited article to at least 200 news groups (there are thousands of groups)
- Also email it to as many people as you can. Remember the more posts and emails, the more money you make; b/c as people respond to and act on it, they as well as you also will be receiving multiples of $1 from the endless number of persons that are joining the scheme.
You say how am I sure? Why should I send $6 to six unknown persons without assurance that other people will respond along the line?
Note that:
- Millionaires that have achieved their dreams know that the only risk, is that of not taking a risk; and thus without any risk of investment, they will definitely not be the millionaires that you admire today.
- Secondly, the risk of you giving $1 to six people is nothing compared with the exponential returns you are likely to get within a short time period. Assuming only 100 people on your down line send you $1 each, that is already $100 and who knows how many more will keep sending to you as your email propagates along the down lines.
- Do you even know how much money people spend on various lotteries, betting and gambling outlets daily without no sure means of recouping their investments but they keep being optimistic and continue, hence the reason why those outlets are ever present in business with no intention of folding up.
- You rather up to a scheme/program that has over 80% assurance of you not only recovering your $6 investment, but you will keep receiving returns as people keep joining the scheme from posts of other persons that maintained its integrity and kept it going.
Now to help you locate where to post, Google is your friend:
try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. Example: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like millionaire message board? or money making message board? Or opportunity message board? or money making discussions? or business bulletin board? or money making forum? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations!!!

Remember, the more newsgroups you post in, the more money you will make!! but you have to post a minimum of 200!
That is it!

Please Remember

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.

You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if the chain is broken you are **bleep**ing someone else out of their fair share. So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
Geometrically.

So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have potentially
received thousands of dollars into your account!!!

Just make sure all the addresses are correct.

Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:

Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.
Now those 25 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each. This brings in an additional $125.00. Those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00. Oh, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each. That just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I will receive an additional $15,625.00!!

With an investment of only $6.00!!
However, you agree with me that the above example is that of a barest minimum number of responses which we all know that will not be the case in real terms.
Good luck on your journey of becoming a millionaire as I look forward to welcome you into the millionaires club.
Bye to poverty.
Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Business You Can Start As A Youth / How I Invested #10,000 And Now Made Atleast #50, 000-100,000 Monthly. / Earn Weekly Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.