Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) (48176 Views)

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Amaechi Arrested In Germany Over Boko Haram Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by VillagePipu: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Apart from a convenient Facebook source,

Where were Igbos mentioned in the the story..

Keep asking me.

The news was sourced on Facebook through the source. You believe the news but not the source?

The greedy bastard who killed his wife is Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Imoh555(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Igbo kwenu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by hammerFC: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
olas24u:
This maynot be the real story.

WE HAVE A GROUP OF MEN THAT WANT TO DIE IN THE SOUTHEAST, IF IT IS NOT BRIDE PRICE, THEY WILL MANUFACTURE NEWS OF WIFE KILLING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by daroz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
The man is Igbo, the woman Uhrobo
None of them is Benin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Odingo1: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
That man look Edo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Westsida: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by popsyleo1: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
Unverified bullcrap now makes the front page of Nairaland these days, right? I guess the moderators would do anything to tarnish the reputation of a certain tribe in Nigeria. Nairaland? lol more like Fakenewsland or Mediocrityland.

Keep quiet.

Tell the truth and let it set you free.

Na una plenty pass for brothels and jails

100% fact, even Nnamdi Kanu your god confirmed it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by essenceplus: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Over children benefits is too dignified. More like over 200 euros

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bloody broke immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Wettoid123: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

That man is from Edo state. That's the bead they wear on his neck.

Igbo man kee u there!

U don't have sense! Binis don't wear that type of bead that is IBO bead.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by VillagePipu: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
hammerFC:

WE HAVE A GROUP OF MEN THAT WANT TO DIE IN THE SOUTHEAST, IF IT IS NOT BRIDE PRICE, THEY WILL MANUFACTURE NEWS OF WIFE KILLING.

They also manufacture news of baby factories in Igboland where Igbos sell their children and future generations, abi?

You guys value money over family and I don't know why you're making noise as if you don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by pointstores(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
mascot345:
I so much like this child benefit. Most European countries pay child benefits.

Here in Nigeria somebody will be jobless at 30 and people be telling you to go and marry.

Just nothing to offer to your family. Nigerian government will not give you any help.

Indeed Nigeria is hell.

Creating poverty upon poverty.

May God help us.
are u a comedian lol
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by VillagePipu: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wettoid123:

U don't have sense! Binis don't wear that type of bead that is IBO bead.

We all know he's an Igbo man that killed his wife. They are only denying the man the same way Judas Iscariot their ancestor denied Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

That man is from Edo state. That's the bead they wear on his neck.

Igbo man kee u there!

Without pictures i would have believed the freak. The pictures tell the opposite.

That woman does not look anything Benin or Edo...she is Igbo woman. The man does not resemble Igboman at all at all.

I think the Edoman killed his Igbo wife.

May her soul rest in peace! This is sad!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by VillagePipu: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
hammerFC:

CLICK THE SOURCE AND FORGET NAIRALAND.

His wife is Benin and he is Igbo.

Keep denying your Igbo brother, I'm not surprised,na una way. Ohaneze the defenders of criminals and scums of all kinds would soon start begging in his defence.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Wettoid123: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibos and love for money convert that money is not even upto #100k.I fear that tribe the bead on his neck tells it all na their bead be that!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by VillagePipu: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Without pictures i would have believed the freak. The pictures tell the opposite.

That woman does not look anything Benin or Edo...she is Igbo woman. The man does not resemble Igboman at all at all.

I think the Edoman killed his Igbo wife.

May her soul rest in peace! This is sad!

The wife is from Benin, the man is Igbo. The original report says so.

We all know those who kidnap their family members, sell their children for money and commit all types of crime for money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Sterope(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
@Mindfulness
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
No comment until I hear the full story. Social media is now where half stories and lies sell more than okpa Enugu and coke. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by MartinsOnyx(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
[b][/b]
VillagePipu:

Where did the article state that they are from Benin?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by foreshore(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
LifeDrama:
A Nigerian man, based in Germany, has allegedly killed his Benin wife, over children benefit in Germany.

It's gathered by MandyNews, that taxpaying expatriate residents of Germany are, like Germans, entitled to Kindergeld if they have children. Child Benefit from the German government to help defray some of the cost of raising children. It can run from €194 to €225 per child per month, and is usually made by a fund transfer into a German bank account.

A Facebook user who reported to mandynews.com that the Igbo man, killed his lovely wedded wife over monthly €194 child benefit.

More details coming soon.

Source: https://mandynews.com/nigerian-man-kills-wife-over-children-benefit-in-germany-photos/

Igbo and money!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
What’s the evidence and why is this a tribal issue? Ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Zico5(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fear those guys, I can never do business with Ibo man. They can kill their father cos of money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sterope:
@Mindfulness

What I am supposed to do with this information?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Keep asking me.

The news was sourced on Facebook through the source. You believe the news but not the source?

The greedy bastard who killed his wife is Igbo.

I neither believe the 'news' nor its 'source,because it does not have credible a source..

The Facebook rantings of an obvious Igbo hater is a NON source..

Anybody can post two pictures and write RUBBISH ..

Even Facebook is actively campaigning against FAKE NEWS.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by VillagePipu: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I neither believe the 'news' nor its 'source,because it does not have credible a source..

The Facebook rantings of an obvious Igbo hater is a NON source..

Anybody can post two pictures and write RUBBISH ..

Even Facebook is actively campaigning against FAKE NEWS.. shocked

Millions of people have seen the news and seen how evil he is.

Whether you believe it or not is immaterial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Millions of people have seen the news and seen how evil he is.

Whether you believe it or not is immaterial.
Millions of people have seen and read FAKE NEWS before,

That does not stop it from being FAKE NEWS..
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by CavemanDefuturo: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
A Nigerian man killed his wife in Germany and all that matters to folks in Nairaland is where the man is from? Who did this to you guys... Is this the kind of country you guys want for ur selves ? cry

Oya say Tufia! to tribalism.. if you don't want your kids in this hate filled environment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) by Heylius(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.