Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation (697 Views)

Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation by GistMore3: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
GistMore.com

Filmmaker, Sam Omiyitan calls out his colleagues for shunning late actress Moyi Olaiya?s daughter on her graduation day

Nigerian actor and filmmaker, Sam Omiyitan has called out his colleagues in the movie industry for 'shunning' late actress Moyi Olaiya’s daughter on her graduation day.

Adun, the daughter of late actress, Moji Olaiya recently graduated from Babcock University two years after her mum's death.

According to the filmmaker, 'my Industry is full of people with fake love. Eye service, Backbitting and all, in your face they did treat you right, but behind you they backstab you'.

He went on to say, 'fake love everywhere such is the case of Aunty Moji's daughter,had it been her mother was alive most of her mother's colleague did celebrate her o but for the fact that Aunty Moji is gone, even those that claims they are Aunty Moji's bestie couldn't celebrate the young lady,how sad? well I don't know Aunty Moji in person but I celebrate you young lady, Congratulation on this. Meanwhile I am in the mood for giveaway ,let's do some little giveaway'.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/filmmaker-sam-omiyitan-calls-out-his-colleagues-for-shunning-late-actress-moyi-olaiyas-daughter-on-her-graduation-day

Lalasticlala

Re: Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation by GistMore3: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
kiss
Re: Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation by Anonymous4: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
I hate Nollywood for that.. they don't support each other until u start calling them out.. and you would see most of them on IG doing stupid giveaway
Re: Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation by subtlemee(f): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Was invitation done? Some of them could only have seen after the graduation picture like me on the media

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Calls Out Colleagues For Shunning Late Moyi Olaiya Daughter Graduation by Rednaxelot: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
GistMore3:
GistMore.com

Filmmaker, Sam Omiyitan calls out his colleagues for shunning late actress Moyi Olaiya?s daughter on her graduation day

Nigerian actor and filmmaker, Sam Omiyitan has called out his colleagues in the movie industry for 'shunning' late actress Moyi Olaiya’s daughter on her graduation day.

Adun, the daughter of late actress, Moji Olaiya recently graduated from Babcock University two years after her mum's death.

According to the filmmaker, 'my Industry is full of people with fake love. Eye service, Backbitting and all, in your face they did treat you right, but behind you they backstab you'.

He went on to say, 'fake love everywhere such is the case of Aunty Moji's daughter,had it been her mother was alive most of her mother's colleague did celebrate her o but for the fact that Aunty Moji is gone, even those that claims they are Aunty Moji's bestie couldn't celebrate the young lady,how sad? well I don't know Aunty Moji in person but I celebrate you young lady, Congratulation on this. Meanwhile I am in the mood for giveaway ,let's do some little giveaway'.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/filmmaker-sam-omiyitan-calls-out-his-colleagues-for-shunning-late-actress-moyi-olaiyas-daughter-on-her-graduation-day

Lalasticlala
This actor’s head is not correct!

He thought he has made sense, not knowing he made nonsense!

Wetin be undergraduate convocation that warrants everyone appearing.

Had it been wedding, it is still ok.

Moreover, did the lady send invitation or information to them to grace the occasion?

(1) (Reply)

Simi Reveals The ‘Shocking’ Reason Why She Got Married To Adekunle Gold / Lamboginny Slams Naira Marley For 'mocking' Prisoners With His Soapy Dance' / Nigerian Musicians That Ain't Giving Us Hit Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.