Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Share Data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share Data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile (576 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile by Talkativedotng(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
As time evolves, the telecommunication industries in Nigeria are not left out in the evolution. Years back we only had to purchase our data bundles and use them all up ourselves but, due to the fast growth in this industry, the introduction of Data sharing surfaced enabling users to share part of their data to friends, family members and even colleagues.

Due to the necessity of this awesome feature, the quest to know how to utilize it has been on high trends so, in this article I will be making a compilation of how to share data on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile to friends, family and colleagues.

Note: The functionality of this feature is limited to users on the same network platform. What I mean here is that MTN users can only share their data to friends who are on the MTN platform too.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/06/how-to-share-data-on-mtn-airtel-glo-and.html

(1) (Reply)

See The First Smartphone With Antibacterial Feature / .. / What I Want More In These World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.