Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (43843 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Grupo:

NwanyiAwkaetiti, you don change moniker?
As that one cast badly, man gotta jump ship.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Burgerlomo: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Grupo(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
As that one cast badly, man gotta jump ship.

Lol. I can see you love tall handsome men. I'm tall and handsome, send me a PM, let me tell you something really important.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Uyi168: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Smokezz:
You mean her 44th birthday..
Na u born her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Where do these yeyebrities get all these improper fractions hips from sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fakuta(f): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday kingtonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Smokezz:
You mean her 44th birthday..

Don't mind them....all nollywood actors and actresses are all in their thirties including RMD, MR.IBU, BUKKY Wright even KANU and JJ join.... Nonsense and ingredients.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by flowx(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Wicked woman! I no go wish her any thing because inside she no dey happy. Na bitter woman... I hate her with passion!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes! I'd definitely go for cosmetic surgery if I could afford one. Forget haters most of them will agree to do it if given the opportunity.

Go for enquiries first, you will have to be doing some things over and over to sustain it. If you run out of money, goodluck to you!
She did breast surgery before to make the breasts firm, they are back to normal.
She made mention of doing another one before her birthday, we never see am.
There are body exercises for natural enhancing, go for them instead.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by autonomous22: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Which time Tonto com get figure fight shape
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by KevinDein: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2019
ladiesreject:
So, me and this mad woman share the same birth month?
Me too, man. But June babies are wonderful people. Hopefully Tonto comes around. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2019
I thought she celebrated it last month.
This goes to show Nollywood yeyebrities release so many pictures one completely forgets why they do most times.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by banio: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2019
She looks beautiful. But her character wowo. She is only good as a fxxxk mate, not a wife material.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
KevinDein:

Me too, man. But June babies are wonderful people. Hopefully Tonto comes around. grin

Yes oooo.
I rep june 26
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by contigiency(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Piece of beauty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by bmxshop: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2019
I thought u were spending it in France with ur fans?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by johnkay1(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2019
The makeup artist try sha and even the photographer

But what is the effect of beautiful face with ugly character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Goddi1993(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Toto u fine tumuch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by paddyofboss(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
ndidibabe:
Self hype. Lol...
lol even u sef understood it was Tonto Dikeh behind the monikee
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ritmek(f): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2019
she is looking beautiful.......happy birthday #KINGTONTO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2019
She looks like a masquerade in agulu anambra state. They called the masquerade ulaga just like onowaligwe. If you're from anambra you will understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying she's not beautiful but her shape from head to toe is like that of ulaga
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Gandollaar(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:
grin

Churchhill already stole the show of today with his stunning Caucasian mystery lady.. His pumpkin,, her love to him is sweeter than any candy and finer than any wine.. White ladies over all naija babes.

Where is her shoes? She looks like a piece of art work!
You mean the one minute gold digger has got himself another ATM?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mateen1000: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Mama d Mama
Double twale ooo

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Willgates(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Happy birthday to d drama Queen

Your dp tho. Dirty feet, dirty wall, bed looks so unkempt. Seriously?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Onyi22(f): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Willgates:

Your dp tho. Dirty feet, dirty wall, bed looks so unkempt. Seriously?
That's shows how jobless u r
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by tydi(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
You mean the one minute gold digger has got himself another ATM?

So much said and heard from one party.. Neither do you and I knows the truth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2019
So Tonto is only 34 years old. Jesus is lord
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Bobrisky will take her out
Where have you been? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2019
She's Lucky Churchill saved her from monopusshockedshocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by papiwyte(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2019
I though she is celebrating wedding anniversary undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by tgmservice: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes! I'd definitely go for cosmetic surgery if I could afford one. Forget haters most of them will agree to do it if given the opportunity.

when your body will turn to Marshmello at 45 you go hear word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azasoo-Nkornoo, Mc Flava Pounds Is Dead (Pictured) / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.