Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Rev. Stanley Onwuka Visited The Needy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rev. Stanley Onwuka Visited The Needy (241 Views)

Rev. Stanley Onwuka Visited The Motherless Today / A Man Of Our Generation Rev Stanley Onwuka / Pastor Godwin Akpovie Visited The President General Of Upu(eng Chief Joe Omene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Stanley Onwuka Visited The Needy by Stanleygift254: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Praise the lord my brothers and sisters, it been the lord wish for us to meet up to these children today at Aba bata main park, we have been doing this for long but we need sponsors please if you want to be part of the sponsorship you can call this number 08064879569

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Is Assassinated At Home After Returning To Nigeria F / Confusion As Witness Reportedly Slumps And Died During Court Proceedings / Can I Repay My Doorstep Loan Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.