Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

From Trial To Failure - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / From Trial To Failure (616 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp For Free And Extend Its Trial Period / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Trial To Failure by omoboy08(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2010
Pls i rily nid help on my fone. I was tryin 2update my nokia e50 firmware yestanite, but unfortunately for me network got cut off while it remain just few minute 2finish. As at this time, my fone was already blank which is normal for d operation. I dnt ve any option dan 2remove it wen i waited for hours for d network 2resume. Now d fone can not power on again. I just want to know if flashing d fone will solve d prob or i shd jst 4get about d fone? Some1 shd pls help me out
Re: From Trial To Failure by WackyJ1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
interuption during firmware update? Thats bad
Re: From Trial To Failure by omoboy08(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2010
WackyJ1:

interuption during firmware update? Thats bad
abeg what is d solution?
Re: From Trial To Failure by honsule(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2010
Your word"Now the phone can not power again" has spoilt everything.Bcoz if a phone can't power again,then u can't use code etc to flash it.Well,maybe u have to take to a phone repairer. Come to think of it,why didn't u do offline upgrade.that one is 100% safer
Re: From Trial To Failure by omoboy08(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2010
honsule:

Your word"Now the phone can not power again" has spoilt everything.Bcoz if a phone can't power again,then u can't use code etc to flash it.Well,maybe u have to take to a phone repairer. Come to think of it,why didn't u do offline upgrade.that one is 100% safer

Pls i dnt knw much abt that of offline, i will appreciate if u give info. Ve already given it 2somebody for flashing, i just hope it will come alive
Re: From Trial To Failure by WackyJ1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
i didn't even know it could be done online line. Just thought you download the stuff and use PC suite to do the rest
Re: From Trial To Failure by omoboy08(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2010
WackyJ1:

i didn't even know it could be done online line. Just thought you download the stuff and use PC suite to do the rest

It can be done online via pc suite software update, but na 99% risk update. The repairer is still battling with it eventhough ve lost hope

(1) (Reply)

Brandnew Iphone 4 / Hi / Activation Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.