Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Exploring Sokoto State, Nigeria - Usman Dan Fodio's Tomb & Goronyo Dam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exploring Sokoto State, Nigeria - Usman Dan Fodio's Tomb & Goronyo Dam (434 Views)

Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / The Kainji Dam In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Sokoto State, Nigeria - Usman Dan Fodio's Tomb & Goronyo Dam by showcasenaija: 2:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Source: https://showcasenaija.com/2019/06/09/sokoto-the-seat-of-the-caliphate/

Northern Nigeria is one part of the country non-northerners hardly want to visit because of the many tales of chaos being told on the media. Exploring Sokoto state, was nothing short of beautiful for me.

It was really interesting to see and experience the sincerity and warmth of northerners especially for me, a traveller who barely understood Hausa. The video below captures my journey through Sokoto state and how total strangers were kind enough to show me around the state. I'm still in awe of the love I experienced there and the beauty of their landscape.

Northern Nigeria is indeed a tourism treasure trove that's yet to be tapped.

Please leave a comment and subscribe to my youtube channel if you liked the video. Also follow me on Instagram @theunofficialomotayo for more amazing travel content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyedeaNr4c

(1) (Reply)

Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway After Trailer Accident (photos) / Man Who ‘loves’ Being Intentionally Bitten By Sharks Say ‘fear Is A Funny Thing’ / Middle Name Missing On B1/b2 Visa Interview Appointment Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.