Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again (2622 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by omoashy: 5:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Hauwa, the beautiful widow of former Taraba governor, Danbaba Suntai, is set to remarry.
Her late husband died on June 28, 2017 in Houston, Florida, in the United States.
Mr. Suntai, 56, suffered injuries while piloting a small plane when he crashed near Yola Airport in Adamawa State.
After a brief stay at the National Hospital, Abuja, the injured governor was flown to a hospital in Germany.
He was later transferred to Johns Hopkins Hospital in the State of Maryland, the United States. After spending a few months there, he was admitted at a rehabilitation centre for trauma patients in Staten Island, New York.
He was flown back to Nigeria on August 25, 2013 after 10 months of medical treatment overseas following claims by his supporters that he was fit to govern.
But in all these battles, Hauwa remained solidly by his side.
Following the controversial return of her husband, she was at the centre of unfolding drama in the theatrics of Taraba politics where she was euphemistically referred to Turai Yar'adua.
She later declared her husband as medically and mentally unfit to govern.
Before the ill-fated air crash involving her husband near Yola on October 25, 2012, 48-year-old Hauwa was the proverbial woman behind Suntai's political success story. A Muslim from Borno State, married to a Christian from Taraba State, she was undoubtedly an influence towards her husband's electoral victory.
The 1996 graduate of Botany with a Bachelor of Technology from the Federal University of Technology, Yola, was then trapped in a political crisis that dovetailed her husband's accident.
Hauwa, in February 2017 before her hsuband’s death, celebrated Valentine with him in the United States where he was receiving proper medical attention.
The photos were shared online.
Nothing was heard from her since her husband’s death and burial until Saturday June 8, 2019 when some blogs shared some pre-wedding photos on Instagram where Hauwa and her very young fiancé looked so happy together.
Not a few people have expressed joy at this development.
Wedding date hasn’t been announced.
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=33189

Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by overdrive(m): 5:37am On Jun 09, 2019
life goes on.hml
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by Kovuh: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Good for her
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by saheedbadmus(m): 5:44am On Jun 09, 2019
well age doesnt really matter in a relationship if u both love una self..
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by rexchazy(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2019
At least respect your husband and do something quiet, no body can tell you not to marry but moderation is key here

2 Likes

Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by Davash222(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Women and Dicck!!
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by GOFRONT(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2019
cool

I know she z been choppin this guy'z cassava even before the plane crash Saga...

Me I can't wait for Buhari to quickly pass away so I can take over Aisha!!!!
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by aolawale025: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Good she found love
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by IamPatriotic(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2019
rexchazy:
At least respect your husband and do something quiet, no body can tell you not to marry but moderation is key here

I was expecting a misogynistic comment like this, your reaction would have been different if the genders were swapped. My DG remarried exactly 9 months after the demise of his spouse of many years, he was commended for remarrying a woman to take of his children, now a woman's emotion doesn't matter and her children shouldn't be taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by orion7: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2019
for a 55 yr old. she's not looking bad at all. congrats

I hope evil fanatics like ishak akintola will not start trailing her
Re: Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again by orion7: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2019
for a 55 yr old. she's not looking bad at all. congrats

I hope evil fanatics like ishak akintola will not start trailing her

(1) (Reply)

kim kardashian Opens Up About Her Struggle With Psoriasis (Photos) / Sarz Slams Wizkid Which Got His Fans Lamenting / Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends Wife Out Over Allegations Of Sleeping With KWAM1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.