Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

For Job Seekers........ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Job Seekers........ (589 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Job Seekers........ by mrceohassan24: 6:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Wonder shall never end....
Nigeria unemployment youth are now on WhatsApp Group discussing same problem among themselves, laziness and lack of believe in your potential is what brought u here NOT not Nigeria system.

When you are in a problem you seek for help not complaining about what you can't fix, kindly stay away from people with same problem believe me you are a winner and remember winner don't do different things they do things in a different way.

Everyday i see people here making jest MLM and most of this people are living their life on empty promising future, the truth is we have many MLM organizations some are out there to add to your sufferness this is the reason why you are a graduate you must be able to make alot of findings and research privately don't be a fool and victim
The Bitter truth is NO JOB VACANCY everywhere is full but if the plan A not working think of plan B, be creative think of sometimes special get yourself busy because life is moving on with or without you.

No matter who you are my team can train you to be a millionaire to excape from this daily complaints i just arrived from a business trip visiting America, Europe and Asia to partner with difference organization like Health sector, Farming Sector, Telecommunications, and Exportation. Hopefully next month we begins the operation we are only waiting for Federal Government green light but we are starting from Ondo state for now. ACE INTERCONTINENTAL COMPANY NIGERIA website on process this is an avenue for Dreamer who have a passion for success.
Interested applicant should send your details to Mr Opeyemi Hassan on 08029316811... But if you have any question feel free to chat me on my WhatsApp line 08133103253. I wish you goodluck and remember your life is in your hand. Cheers
Re: For Job Seekers........ by mrceohassan24: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Nigeria population is an advantage for you to get rich legally if you meet the right person.
Re: For Job Seekers........ by mrceohassan24: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Information just reach me now that Ibadan operations is likely to start along side with Ondo state. Cheers

Re: For Job Seekers........ by dopestkidda(m): 3:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer: Shell Graduate Programme 2019 / Mariless Oil And Gas Services Needs IT Students - Location: Port Harcourt, R/S / Kaduna State Government Begins Recruitment Into The Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.