Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) (71326 Views)

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by babapressy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good heart
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by CodedTobx(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
I can't believe I read all the comments
You guys have really nailed Youngest85 for saying eyes service. Ronaldo anytime anywhere anyday

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
josephobaro:

If Jesus Christ didn't do 'eye service' , we wouldn't have seen His works.
This has drastically changed my idea of eye service
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Oluoxide2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service
I disagree with you, read the content well, that's called human feelings
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Moikiitos: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service

At least he show love for someone. Wetin you don take eye service do for anyone. In his mind, e go wish say na him CR7 stop for. Some people sha...na wa oh!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by smartspeakerz: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
The inspiration about Ronaldo is making another players follow suit as OZIL just took to same philanthropic way, on sky sport news, I heard he and the wife will be taking care of 1000 children surgery in developing countries catering for medications, doctors and surgeries.

This act wasn't observe before in any other footballer aside from CR7, and I presume, more stinkily rich footballers will want to follow his display of love, good human feelings and kindness..
That alone cannot make him fall, he will progress continuously till he has no teeth anymore.
I love the dude.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Insectkiller: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
May God bless Ronaldo, CR7..

The child is 11years..the boy has been suffering from illness for almost 10years... Oh God please bless CR7 the more..

Tears running down from my eyes..I am so over-Joyous right now..what a kindness display from CR7...

CR7 upward ever!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Johnkay225: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service

Do you know CR7 also donates blood regularly.. How is this eye service?? The guy has a good heart ,hate him all you want.. He does a lot of charity, call it whatever you want..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Youngest85 go dey regret him statement nw no doubt
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by josephobaro(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
[ϙυσƚҽ αυƚԋσɾ=Hαɾɾყɳιɠԋƚ ρσʂƚ=79164915]

Gσԃ Ⴆʅҽʂʂ υ ιɱɱҽԃιαƚҽʅყ!!![/ϙυσƚҽ]
αɱҽɳ!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
smartspeakerz:
The inspiration about Ronaldo is making another players follow suit as OZIL just took to same philanthropic way, on sky sport news, I heard he and the wife will be taking care of 1000 children surgery in developing countries catering for medications, doctors and surgeries.

This act wasn't observe before in any other footballer aside from CR7, and I presume, more stinkily rich footballers will want to follow his display of love, good human feelings and kindness..
That alone cannot make him fall, he will progress continuously till he has no teeth anymore.
I love the dude.
Brother, on the Ozil part, he's been a philanthropist right from his Madrid days, maybe you're just finding out because of his wedding and you probably don't follow his life like CR7.
Ozil has been engaging in charity works for years, no be CR7 influence am, and most of the times for Ozil it's always helpless children all around the world.
I can recall last year when he even retired because Germans were treating him like shît, some of his charity works that he was yet to complete couldn't go through only because those racist German withdrew back just cus he acknowledged his roots and Turkey's President Erdogan.
The schools and institutions that he had charity works to complete with, withdrew and refused to have anything to do with him, most of his sponsors went on suspension, the only brand that stood by him through it all and even went ahead with their projects at that point was Adidas, Yet Ozil kept his philanthropy going.
I can say Ozil and CR7 are almost alike when it comes to philanthropy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
smartspeakerz:

I love the dude.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
kiddoiLL:
For a long time, people with tattoo were not allowed to donate blood, but it has been changing, and despite the fact that it's changing, most hospitals and blood banks have series of tough criteria for people with tattoo.
Most of the time they prefer people without tattoo...
Tattooed donors would not be allowed to donate in general specially for a period of 3–6 months but since the time factor may not be ascertained they’re usually not preferred. Although it’s the blood tests and health of the given subject that is more important than the mere preoccupation, but such subjects are suspiciously taken and those without will be preferred, for risk of bloodborne diseases that includes HIV, STDs to many other fatal viral diseases. It also goes to say something about tattoo, most people with tattoo are also drug addicts or share needles with addicts, or are from bad company and could harbor dangerous pathogens. So, taking blood from such donors will infect the recipient than to save what's intended here.
They easily prefer people without tattoo, Ronaldo can donate blood anytime he wants to as long as he's healthy

Many thanks for the feedback. Very informative!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Well Ronaldo just won his second international trophy. Well some said it's friendly match. The most important thing is that it is tagged CR7 second international trophy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Awnnn
I want one cry sha
It is because of Ronaldo's pictures on NBTS buses that I have been donating blood all these years.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
kingjrofficial:
adjacent yaba left before evildoers community, street N0: 17, daura province of lifeless/Senseless group of Witches near bittered person lake of Jealousy... grin grin

U know that area very well that's were they hold monthly meeting of witches and wizards association in conjunction with bad belle chapter

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service
...wicked soul..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2019
smartspeakerz:

I love the dude.
please don't spread misinformation. Cristiano isn't the only philantropist footballer, never has been. Just say you didn't know about Drogba or Beckham or the many current footballers who regularly support charitable causes.

Ozil has always been a philantropist, same with Messi. They are just less likely to show it off on social media, and their reserved nature doesn't exactly make them media favourites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2019
Goalnaldo and Trophynaldo doing what he knows how to do best. I am happy you played football during my lifetime. God has blessed you and he will still continue to bless you AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Babanlagenius: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ronaldo for President. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
olumalcolm:
Goalnaldo and Trophynaldo doing what he knows how to do best. I am happy you played football during my lifetime. God has blessed you and he will still continue to bless you AMEN.
I hope you will tell your unborn generation about me.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I hope you will tell your unborn generation about me.
I will them them about the original and about the fake. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Greatguy02: 11:07am On May 30, 2021
flyingdutchman:

Bros, I know you very well. I know your house address. It is at No 1, NARROW-MINDED Street...
���
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) by Greatguy02: 11:09am On May 30, 2021
youngest85:
Eye service
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.