Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday (983 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / D'banj Gifts Cheeky Chizzy A Range Rover / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by Amagite2: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Veteran Nigerian singer, Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as D'banj, has bought himself a white Rolls Royce for his 38th birthday today, June 9th.

Celebrity stylist, Swanky Jerry announced the good news for the 'Oliver Twist' singer on his Instagram page writing;

"DO IT BIG , DO IT RIGHT , DO IT WITH STYLE ...... BIG CONGRATULATIONS @iambangalee ON YOUR NEW ROLLS ROYCE ��‍♂️� BIGGEST FISH ........ Na God do am for you bro ... I tap into your blessing...... plus HAPPY BIRTHDAY I wish you long life and more prosperity in good health ..... Amen enjoy your day king ����"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/eja-nla-dbanj-gifts-himself-a-rolls-royce-for-his-38th-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by olayiwola4u(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
I love and I miss your singing style in the music industry. You need to give me another hit bro.
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by softwerk(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019

I thought they said he was broke?!
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by flington4550(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2019
softwerk:

I thought they said he was broke?!
Na that one una go Dey remember up and down
Awon alabosi
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by Omihanifa: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Nah wash undecided all nah to trend ahead of his new single coming out in 2weeks
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by columbus007(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2019
And so? undecided
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by Homeboiy: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2019
I hear
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by sirusX(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2019
Eja Nla... Hope this is not a celebrity stunt of fake life upandan

We're tired of showoff every now and them from some fake it till you make it people
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by derrydinny: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
flington4550:
Na that one una go Dey remember up and down Awon alabosi
you be dbanj brother? why you carry him matter for head?
Re: Eja Nla! D'banj Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce For His 38th Birthday by wasiudvd(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
"He is broke" crew, over to you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Didn’t Feature Davido -nigeria Lady Mock Davido Fans Reacts / Cossy Ojiakor Reacts As Producer Of Alleged 'dog Sex' Movie Speaks / Stunning Photos From Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan's Grandson's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.