Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper (48356 Views)

Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) / Hushpuppi Spraying Dollars At An Event In Dubai. / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by Baroba(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Leave him alone, after all he is only dropping $1 on that azz, it's a strip joint not a crusade ground.. Normal thing in NY..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by 9jaBloke: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmm. Plenty Soji nairalanders sabi say na $1 bills.
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by jesmond3945: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
bluebay:

An idiot with his phone... Mind your business Ode
you just called your mother idiot.
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by jtjohn(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Juliet11111:
how come it’s so easy for these celebrities to get US visa just like that

Same question I always ask myself.
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by sirusX(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

If they had money...would they be strippers?

Don't judge or look down on others cz they sin differently from you
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
cococandy:
Only you knows what you’re talking about right now.

Lol cheesy

It's well.

But any ways guys, Listen! I always say the truth, no matter how distasteful it is to hear.

But if any of you believe any lady online or offline saying why are some classes of girls expecting money from their men, instead of working. That shebi it's the same 24hours God gave to men, and also gave to women. That there are women who do not need a man's money. Even the feminist.

I will just say experience will be the best teachers for you guys.

If all u can afford is roses, their is a lady out there, who will love you to pieces cos of that.
If all u can afford is 1k, as weekend money. There is a lady out there who will smile and say yea! I have a man.
If u can afford a Range Rover as her birthday gift or wedding gift, my brother . She will use you make mouth to her friends and family. Singing your praises. Even though she's a manager of a bank or owns a bank! She will be happy u can take out of from what u earn to place a smile on her face!

All her stubbornness will melt away, she will be so submissive and quiet like a mouse. cheesy
Just those two things, be there for her emotionally and financially. It's finished. You don't have a problem as a man anymore. cheesy

I hate it when women lie to themselves online just to make guys online happy. It doesn't make sense! Stop all these confusions about understanding women!

All women, I repeat! All women all over the world, ,working class or jobless ladies love guys or men who are responsible enough to care for them emotionally, and financially or else one day "she go change am for you" grin ( I think that's the new slang recently) cool

That's the stark truth. kiss

Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by darkelf: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
prinsam30:
tomorrow now, the MuMu go com fall sick, then dem go say make we com donate for am... Thunder go fire the person wey go start that initiative in advance

I was about to mention this.

The see the sickness thingy befall their colleagues but they don't learn. Na their money sha
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
And they will say no money in Nollywood.
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by Bonapart(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Monaco2:
All this busybody people sef Dey make me vex
Isit ur money?!? Na u wan tell person wey work for e money how to spend am?!? angry
when they start begging, it is empty vessels like you that will start calling people stingy and selfish. All these children for nairaland sef, you will never see them comment anything reasonable
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by Monaco2(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bonapart:
when they start begging, it is empty vessels like you that will start calling people stingy and selfish. All these children for nairaland sef, you will never see them comment anything reasonable

So u dat is an adult on nairaland tell me if this ur comment on my mention is reasonable, u came to my mention to abuse me because of my own comment. U couldn’t just read n b an “adult” about it, no.... u had to insult me, next time be REASONABLE
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by bluebay(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2019
jesmond3945:
you just called your mother idiot.
My mother is so good at Minding her business.. idiot again
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by jesmond3945: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2019
bluebay:

My mother is so good at Minding her business.. idiot again
probably minding her business as a fool.
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by bluebay(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
jesmond3945:
probably minding her business as a fool.
Is your mother Alive?
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by jesmond3945: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2019
bluebay:

Is your mother Alive?
are you well at all?
Re: Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper by Alejobs: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.