Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. (10973 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by chigoziri2403(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:
Due to the recent police brutality melted upon our fellow Nigerians and also killings from armed robberies and cultists, I have decided as Awo, to drop protection charms for everyone here who will view this thread because of the increasing and alarming rate of insecurity in Nigeria,

To be forearmed is to be forewarned.

it is to be used only for protection and self defense, if you use it for bad like stealing, oppression etc.

Ogun will make it to fail you,

Esu will make it to fail you.

This charm will fail you.

Ase.

Below is a documentary of one of the various charms available in African traditional spirituality and both in yoruba spirituality.

I will document one of the leading anti gun charms Known as Aseta (African spiritual bullet proof charm)

OGUN IBON ASETA

Go to where pawpaw tree is and pluck one unripe pawpaw and make sure it does not touch the ground ( cut the unripe pawpaw into pieces when you get home)

Go to the market and buy alligator pepper, (open up the alligator pepper and take just 9 single seeds from it)

Buy a small native pot from the market (isasun tuntun)

You will put everything in the native pot and put it on fire

Burn everything together to Ashes, then pour the burnt substance on a clean surface like table but it must not touch the floor, grind it to be smooth like powder and then use the powder ashes to Make seven incision on your forehead and apply the powder to it.
use razor blade to make tiny 7 marks on your forehead head like this 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

On your head then rub the ashes on it.

It is very confirmed. Tested and confirmed

OGUN IBON ASETA 2

Ewe ako ibepe (you will get leaves of male flowering pawpaw tree that does not bear pawpaw fruits, get 9 of the leaves)

Buy a full alligator pepper and
get 1 single seed from inside the alligator pepper and add to the 9 leaves from the male pawpaw tree

Preparation

You will grind it together to form a paste and make twenty incisions on your right shoulder. You will apply the grinded substances on it.Thesame process is also applicable to the left shoulder.

Look for cobwebs in the Celine of house or in the bush, gather as many of this spider cobwebs you can

Get Odidi atare kan( A whole full alligator peper)

Preparation

You will burn the two together inside a native pot and Make three incision on your forehead. Apply the powder from the preparation on it.

The above preparations is super effective to protect you against any form of gun attack.

I will be posting the defence for knife soon. Stay tuned.

FOR KNIFE AND BOTTLE DEFENCE

FOR BOTTLE

Get a Chelsea bottle break some out of it and grind the powder to be smooth be careful when grinding it so you don't wound yourself
Grind it until smooth then spread it on any flat surface above the ground like on table

Then use your middle finger to imprint this symbol on the grinded smooth bottle particles. You use your middle finger to do this symbol on it, known as ifa Ejiogbe

I I
I I
I I
I I

Then get hot akamu and use it to eat it gently. If any body stabs you with bottle it won't enter you. Tested and confirmed.

For knife, dagger and cutlass

Go to where cassava plant is. Look for the cassava leaf that is just newly coming out that is usually very small, look for the one that has 9 leafs in one, most cassava leaf has 7 in one.

So look for the one that has 9 leaves in one. You count the leaves, if it completes nine on one single sterm,you will take it.

Get 9 single seeds from an alligator pepper,

Get a cutlass put it on the floor and stand on top of it. Then put the cassava leaf on your hand and eat with 9 seed of alligator pepper then drink small Chelsea drink.

Tested and confirmed.
where's your location

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by dPriv: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2019
African science is real
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
where's your location

My office is in warri

Send me a mail. I will reply you with it.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2019
dPriv:
African science is real

Yes and this is merely 0.1% of my knowlege, I have charms that cause gun, tanks to jam if used to try to shoot at you. It will jam and if the user keeps trying to shoot it. Then gun will self destruct.

African science is no joke. Must thread with caution because there are fakes everywhere, although most kmowlege have been waterd down to the soil and died with our forefathers who truly had great powers but true knowlege still exist and resides within, true ifa, sango, esu ogun orisha worshippers are very transparent people with nothing to hide from you in dealings.

Knowledge is free. Freely given. Freely you get.

Power corrupt absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by hakeem4(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Believe the op at your own peril. The only thing that can stop a bullet is a bullet proof

2 Likes

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by blackpanthar: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2019
thank you for this TRUTH.

may you live longer than BOOOHARI.

hakeem4:
Believe the op at your own peril. The only thing that can stop a bullet is a bullet proof
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Ranchhoddas: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Are there consequences to this? Is there a hidden price that the user would have to pay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by hakeem4(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2019
You’d pay dearly with your life. If you’re shot once you’re gone
Ranchhoddas:
Are there consequences to this? Is there a hidden price that the user would have to pay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by chigoziri2403(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

My office is in warri
ur contact please
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2019
I STARTED LAUGHING WHEN I SAW "COBWEBS". YOU AND YOUR JUJU PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN SERIOUS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2019
hakeem4:

I have no reason to give to you people what is not. If you doubt you can come down to my office, I have a good friend in the military who will help test.

I don't do blind charms, I test before giving out charms.
You don't pay a dime for DIY.

If you feel this is fake, you are free to to ignore and wallow in your ignorance, but ignorance in the end ultimately leads to destruction.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

You will pay with your life if you use it for bad.
Other than that avoid sleeping with a woman on her menstrual period to keep the potency of this charm active and renew monthly or every 3 months, monthly is okay if you are frequently exposed to gun duel if you are in the military for example and in war.

I personally have a soldier friend currently fighting boko haram terrorists in the north now whom I fortified.

He has never had even a single scratch to his person, he follows all the rules. But soldiers who are his friend have fallen to bullets of the enemies.

So no. There are no hidden prices to pay as long as you use it to protect yourself only.

Ire o
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
ur contact please

Send me a mail I will reply you with it.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by hakeem4(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

I have no reason to give to you people what is not. If you doubt you can come down to my office, I have a good friend in the military who will help test.

If you feel this is fake, you are free to to ignore and wallow in your ignorance, but ignorance in the end ultimately leads to destruction.
there are many reasons why your charms won’t work. Why don’t your military friends tell the head of defence so the can buy your charms and use it against Boko Haram.

The funny fact is that you’re the ignorant one here. This your product has not been tested but you want us to believe you..

I wish you more customers and when they are shot dead kindly invite me for their burial party so I can give vote of thanks on how stupid they’re

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Do you do astral cobwebs repel preparations?
Irunmole1:

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
IkalaiyeLOTO:
Do you do astral cobwebs repel preparations?

If you see your head being entangled by cobwebs in the dream then you need Atude to break yourself from spiritual yock.

If you experience cobwebs at the point of breakthrough or e.g expecting money or contract and immediately you encounter cobwebs all your expection fails then you need Atude and also are adviced to consult ifa to know the problem and possible way foward on what to do.

All instructions will be given to you and you can carry them out on your own. I run a DIY ministry. Once you have a case and directions are given to me I will give them to you and tell you what and what to do and or get on your end how to prepare it.

Ire o
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by CosmicPhoenix: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
video evidence of you fighting terrorists or armed militants would have been better in order to prove this

Irunmole1:

Yes and this is merely 0.1% of my knowlege, I have charms that cause gun, tanks to jam if used to try to shoot at you. It will jam and if the user keeps trying to shoot it. Then gun will self destruct.

African science is no joke. Must thread with caution because there are fakes everywhere, although most kmowlege have been waterd down to the soil and died with our forefathers who truly had great powers but true knowlege still exist and resides within, true ifa, sango, esu ogun orisha worshippers are very transparent people with nothing to hide from you in dealings.

Knowledge is free. Freely given. Freely you get.

Power corrupt absolute power corrupt absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
video evidence of you fighting terrorists or armed militants would have been better in order to prove this

I am an ifa priest not a fighter, if you are a soldier or police and have been deployed to North to fight and you want to go come I will fortify you. You have a gun you can test as a military man.

If on the other hand you want your transfer reversed and not to be deployed to not. I can show you what to do.

I don't have time to post anything less than what they are, I do not have anything to gain from that, knowlege I use today where passed down from generations and usually concealed within the orisha dynasty.

Those who are not initiates will hardly have access to these knowlege. But here I am for sake of humanity to give all these to you people for free.

Whoever wants to use should use.
Whoever wants to criticize out of ignorance is free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by SKhanmi: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm....I'm not an adherent of any religion but I can't deny there are some things that deny earthly explanations due to some experiences.

So I have these questions...Is it dependent on location? If I enter New jersey..would it still work?
Secondly...does it depend on the calibre of gun..like if you're shot with the latest smith & wesson?
And more importantly... I know how powerful blood is...so by making incisions..aren't we granting power to an entity/deity to take over/grant us bodily spiritual security or is it just a protective function that exists for everyone but only few remember how to connect to nowadays?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
SKhanmi:
Hmmm....I'm not an adherent of any religion but I can't deny there are some things that deny earthly explanations due to some experiences.

So I have these questions...Is it dependent on location? If I enter New jersey..would it still work?
Secondly...does it depend on the calibre of gun..like if you're shot with the latest smith & wesson?
And more importantly... I know how powerful blood is...so by making incisions..aren't we granting power to an entity/deity to take over/grant us bodily spiritual security or is it just a protective function that exists for everyone but only few remember how to connect to nowadays?

First of all if you do a charm you put inside what we call egba (charm tied in a cloth)

If you do that type for example in Nigeria.
If you travel outside Nigeria it will not work. Because the power of 7 seas will collect it.
But there are things that can be done to protect the power inside the cloth to get to whatevee location but that is long process.

The best method is to make incision of whatever charm you want to go with you to whatever location.
As long as you don't run out of blood the charm will keep working as long as there is blood in your body. Even a single drop. It leaves inside you.
And yes, you grant them Access to your body to reside in and protect you but not for negativity.

And for the last question. The caliber of gun matters.

There are charms made for only local native hunter guns, these type of charms where made for scenario of hunters in the bush accidently killing another hunter in the bush in the days of old out of mistake by mistaking the other hunter for bush meat.

So it was brought to protect them. So now if you have such type of gun charm
Local native gun will not enter you quite alright but a more powerful English gun will kill you because of the force, it won't penetrate your body. Note this.

But the forces of the bullet bouncing of your skin will create internal bleeding.

Now seeing that.

There are charms made to withstand the white man's modern gun because they all belong to ogun the God of iron

That is why it is called ogun IBON.

Some of these charms to withstand assault riffle work by deflecting the bullets coming at you to another direction, at point blank range the gun will not fire.

There are some gun medicine that work by destroying the bullet coming out of the assault riffle or armor tank.

Once the gun is fired the bullet scatters into pieces at impossible speed. In benin we call it OTAH

Shouting a gun but no bullet is coming out you will only be hearing the sound.

As a child who lived in places like Warri I have personally seen a battle between Ijaw youths and shekriri youth during the time of Warri crisis, soldiers who were shouting at the Ijaw Boys dancing and making spiritual chants were retreating back because they saw virtually with their two eyes the bullets were deflecting. The only way they were able to catch some of them was by physically holding them down by large crowds.

There are other gun charms that work by making the barrel inside the gun faulty. It will jam if you try to shoot and if you continue the gun will blow out the back against the person trying to kill you there by killing him

If you have more questions, ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

Yes! Majority of all Jazz (juju) have consequences.

Anybody that does the one with the cobwebs above will never be rich or wealthy throughout his lifetime - unless he uses Ogun Awurè to boost his chances at prosperity. grin

Again, the Jazz for the bottle defense will eventually kill the person that does it.

The only one I can vouch for here is the one for Cutlass Defense. It is called Òkigbe in Ijebu and it is confirmed but it kills erection. Your Penis will hardly come alive even if you rub the tip on a wet Vagina. grin

There are some good jazz no doubt but you just have to use your head.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Zoharariel:

Yes! Majority of all Jazz (juju) have consequences.

Anybody that does the one with the cobwebs above will never be rich or wealthy throughout his lifetime - unless he uses Ogun Awurè to boost his chances at prosperity. grin

Again, the Jazz for the bottle defense will eventually kill the person that does it.

The only one I can vouch for here is the one for Cutlass Defense. It is called Òkigbe in Ijebu and it is confirmed but it kills erection. Your Penis will hardly come alive even if you rub the tip on a wet Vagina. grin

There are some good jazz no doubt but you just have to use your head.

Stop spreading false information.
I have never seen this in all my years as an Awo.

Who told you the user of okigbe will have ERECTION problem. Why don't I have ERECTION problem or the multitude I have done it for?

Why am I not dead after doing the bottle charm or the multitude thag does it.

The only time your protection charm will back fire is when you use it for bad.

Once the cobwebs have been blended with heavenly grains (atare) it works according to its purpose it is no longer physical. It now holds spiritual significance. You have an idea of charms but you should learn and not rely on what you just hear from them say them say.

Ask questions and learn or else your kmowlege will come off as ignorance.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by vaxx: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

Stop spreading false information.
I have never seen this in all my years as an Awo.

Who told you the user of okigbe will have ERECTION problem. Why don't I have ERECTION problem or the multitude I have done it for?

Why am I not dead after doing the bottle charm or the multitude thag does it.

The only time your protection charm will back fire is when you use it for bad.

Once the cobwebs have been blended with heavenly grains (atare) it works according to its purpose it is no longer physical. It now holds spiritual significance. You have an idea of charms but you should learn and not rely on what you just hear from them say them say.

Ask questions and learn or else your kmowlege will come off as ignorance.
Both of you are parading lies.... nothing of such in Yoruba spiritual system. All this lies enter the system in the 16 century when orisha spirituality was corrupt by the Maafa. I am closer to the route and if there is any of such, i will be one of those who will have the knolwedge.

And to exercise your brain, with all the plentiful witches and sorcerers like you during the European invasion, why don't they use such incredibly powerful magic to defeat Europeans? Clearly it shows technology is real and magic is not. Let us focus on science. Science is the study of God's powers in the universe (electricity, chemistry, etc) while witchcraft is just superstition that produces no national effects just individual fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by SKhanmi: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

If you travel outside Nigeria it will not work. Because the power of 7 seas will collect it.

Local native gun will not enter you alright but a more powerful English gun will kill you because of the force, it won't penetrate your body. Note this.

But the forces of the bullet bouncing of your skin will create internal bleeding.

If you have more questions, ask.

Just like the way some bullets stun you or knock one unconscious when they hit one's bulletproof vest with resultant welts underneath.

Thanks for explaining it satisfactorily. I wonder why most of our forefathers died without passing on most of their knowledge, my two grandfathers had some of these...a medicine they give their families to drink once yearly that protects them from snakes..my dad stepped on one & nothing happened... and the egbe/disappearance stuff. All is lost now. angry

Can you explain the seven seas stuff. I have an idea that if someone is being hunted psychically... once he/she crosses a river..it stops? Same principle?

And do people still use the egbe charm? I think they might have discovered the use of what whites call wormholes/portals
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
SKhanmi:

Just like the way some bullets stun you or knock one unconscious when they hit one's bulletproof vest with resultant welts underneath.

Thanks for explaining it satisfactorily. I wonder why most of our forefathers died without passing on most of their knowledge, my two grandfathers had some of these...a medicine they give their families to drink once yearly that protects them from snakes..my dad stepped on one & nothing happened... and the egbe/disappearance stuff. All is lost now. angry

Can you explain the seven seas stuff. I have an idea that if someone is being hunted psychically... once he/she crosses a river..it stops? Same principle?

And do people still use the egbe charm? I think they might have discovered the use of what whites call wormholes/portals

I have the charms for snake bite, I will post them when time permits, most of our ancestors refuse to pass knowledge down because they feared generations to come would abuse it because they know the power they held. And for egbe, people still use it, but very few people like us possess true disappearing charms. I can personally teach you one. I posted afeeri. You can check my profile for the thread

And no if you cross seven seas and you are being hunted by witches and wizard they will still get to you.

Because witches are wizard are what Olodumare put on earth to check mate humans (no time for that explanation now) so they possess really good powers because like it or now 90% of these charms you use come from their coven.

And if one want more knowledge he goes in contact with iyami aje (mother of witches) physically. Not many know how to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
If God truly empower witches to checkmate humans and somebody under the yoke of witchcraft is seeking to be free from their activities, please what is now the way out of such a bondage?

Irunmole1:

I have the charms for snake bite, I will post them when time permits, most of our ancestors refuse to pass knowledge down because they feared generations to come would abuse it because they know the power they held. And for egbe, people still use it, but very few people like us possess true disappearing charms. I can personally teach you one. I posted afeeri. You can check my profile for the thread

And no if you cross seven seas and you are being hunted by witches and wizard they will still get to you.

Because witches are wizard are what Olodumare put on earth to check mate humans (no time for that explanation now) so they possess really good powers because like it or now 90% of these charms you use come from their coven.

And if one want more knowledge he goes in contact with iyami aje (mother of witches) physically. Not many know how to.

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
IkalaiyeLOTO:
If God truly empower witches to checkmate humans and somebody under the yoke of witchcraft is seeking to be free from their activities, please what is now the way out of such a bondage?

ETUTU/EBO (offering sacrifice to appease them)
IMULE AGBAA /EYONU AGBA (enter spiritual convenant with them to beckon to you for good while you do your part, you become friends with them. They reveal things to you, they proper you and open your way)
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Funaki: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
hakeem4:
if charms work, our soldiers will be using it as defense against Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funaki:

You can't force people to use what they don't want. I have a blood brother who does not like all these African spiritual things to him it is pure evil. I have tested, cutlass, gun and even afeeri charms in his presence but still he doesn't want it. He said over his dead body he doesn't want to be involve in this bla bla that he ista xtian bla bla.

Whose fault is it now.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
It would surprise you to know that some soldiers use charms.
We all have different beliefs, some believe in prayer, some believe in talisman, some believe in Alfas and remember obasanjo talk on Atiku and his beliefs in "marabouts" (pardon the spelling) ,
Top government officials like politicians,judges, policemen etc Uses charms , maybe you are waiting for the government to confirm to you! grin

Funaki:
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by chigoziri2403(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
What will you do if you are always attacked in the dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Christian Couples Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here / The Spirit World. What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.