Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice (1257 Views)

I Want To Invest In Hotel Business I Need Those Into It To Give Me Some Tips. / Is Your Hotel Business Profitable?? / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice by nickxtra(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good day all. I have a friend who wants me to assist him to get information about starting/building a small hotel/guest house in Abuja. His proposed hotel is between 8 to 10 rooms, to compromised of bar and a spacious event hall. He has already got the architectural drawing set out in a proposed land layout of 1,000 square meters, although hopes to get a bigger land of like 1200 to 1500 square meters and adjust the drawing accordingly.

He has a budget of about 10 million Naira, excluding the land (already budgeted money for land)while he desires to get a loan from the bank if the need arises.

I have made preliminary researches online and found limited knowledge of getting to invest and start a mini hotel and event centers Business.

For me to assist him with enhanced and better information , I will like persons who have got experience in hotel business and management to help out in the way to go, including relevant licenses and approvals, financial implications, property locations, etc.

Thanks for your anticipated and helpful comments.
Re: My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice by tyup(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
nickxtra:
Good day all. I have a friend who wants me to assist him to get information about starting/building a small hotel/guest house in Abuja. His proposed hotel is between 8 to 10 rooms, to compromised of bar and a spacious event hall. He has already got the architectural drawing set out in a proposed land layout of 1,000 square meters, although hopes to get a bigger land of like 1200 to 1500 square meters and adjust the drawing accordingly.

He has a budget of about 10 million Naira, excluding the land (already budgeted money for land)while he desires to get a loan from the bank if the need arises.

I have made preliminary researches online and found limited knowledge of getting to invest and start a mini hotel and event centers Business.

For me to assist him with enhanced and better information , I will like persons who have got experience in hotel business and management to help out in the way to go, including relevant licenses and approvals, financial implications, property locations, etc.

You actually need the advise to do the business urself abi it's your friend that need the advise

If it were to be you/ur business idea now I would hv dropped an advise but this one it's ur friend sorry i can't advise someone I dont know bfr they say i'm the one that koba them undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice by LearnITsmash(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
nickxtra:

10 million naira can never build non run a hotel period undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice by 4Gsmokei(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
I have worked in different Hotels both as a Supervisor and as a Manager. I have the experience in Hotel business and I can assist you and your friend in setting up a good Hotel. First I need to be assured that you and OR your friend is sincere. Let me know so we can talk.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Partner To Start A Training School. / Invest In A Blockchain Startup / 1000 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abia State @ 100k Per Plot (New Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.