Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released (55407 Views)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Gandollaar(f): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
hopexter:

Abeg take your mentions to the bush my friend, who be this one self this Sunday noon? angry
Are you new here? That's Iammo, one of the low-caste zombies striving to be noticed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
ngoziclara:
The Deputy Governor of Imo State, Gerald Irona led a team of government officials on Friday, 7th of June to inspect the ‘Deputy Governor’s Lodge’ at Commissioners Quarters, Owerri.

[i]Expressiveinfo [/i]has gathered the distasteful photos of the interior and exterior sections of the lodge released by the government media team after the facility tour.

Recall that we shared the embarrassing photos that were released after Governor Ihedioha inspected the Imo Government House his predecessor, Rochas Okorocha left behind. Rumours have been going round since then that those photos were released because of a supposed plan by the governor to set aside 5 billion Naira to renovate the governor’s lodge.

Regarding the ‘Deputy Governor’s Lodge’, you have to recall that the former deputy governor, Eze Madumere has been at a loggerhead with former governor Rochas Okorocha shortly before the APC primary elections which held in October, 2018 due to Okorocha’s preferred choice of a successor.
Worthy of note is that former deputy governor Madumere stopped living at the official lodge since the conflict with his former boss started last year and the lodge had been unoccupied ever since.

Find below photos that emerged following the inspection on Friday by Deputy Governor Irona and his team.
See more photos here:
https://www.expressiveinfo.com/imo-state-govt-releases-distasteful-photos-of-deputy-governors-lodge/

Am very sorry to call the Imo governor Efuruefu this early stage but that's what he will be in future, Zamfara state governor have started his airport building project under 1 week he took office. He should not start this complaining game that's not why people of Imo votes him in to do. he and his deputy was living within Owerri before they took office, they can operate from there house and renovate the government house later. he should work not complaining i hope Okorohausa regin may have achievement more than him.

1 Like

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by hopexter(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Are you new here? That's Iammo, one of the low-caste zombies striving to be noticed.

Oh I see, no wonder!! But he should know where he belongs now. When did a low- caste fellow start thinking highly of himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by iammo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Chai! Iammo if you survive this one, tuale for you oo grin

honestly i really dont care what he was yaping about in igbo.. he can wail for all i care....... where you go since na abi dem ban your username
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Gandollaar(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
hopexter:

Oh I see, no wonder!! But he should know where he belongs now. When did a low- caste fellow start thinking highly of himself. undecided
Iammo will answer this one grin

1 Like

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by dbestuncle: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:
grin

" Mumuness ",. You wonder why Igbo aren't giving National Power and Omo-Agege would clinch the Deputy Senate seat from OUK, or why Obasanjo selected Jonathan as Vice President when there are two terms Igbo governors

Ojuckwu and Azikwe silently gave themselves uppercut,

Obiano and Peter Obi are Publicly Giving themselves sliding tackle,

Ihedioha as now Started with Rochas Okorocha public.

What a matured governor would have done is simply to call the law enforcement and report damages and vandalisation of Goverment Property and the case would be forwarded to a court of law after Investigation must have established the culprits responsible

Lets face Reality no Nigerian Governor that earned at least 400million secuirity vote monthly for 8 years and would loot Home furniture and Interior Decoration worth less than 20million patapata 50million, even a Governors last child is worth far more than that

You are wrong. they do, however it might not b directly. they may allow the staff loot while they say nothing.
imagine senators n Rep members selling official equipment n properties to themselves even at ridiculous prices. despite their fat salaries
don't b surprise even the gov, his family, dep gov n family n other aides may have done dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Gandollaar(f): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:

honestly i really dont care what he was yaping about in igbo.. he can wail for all i care....... where you go since na abi dem ban your username
I was not banned, I have many tentacles and even if you cut off one, another will sprout in same place. tongue
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by iammo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Iammo will answer this one grin

whats my own with una romantic afternoon chat.... abeg make una stop masturbating on my mention jare,
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by iammo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
I was not banned, I have many tentacles and even if you cut off one, another will sprout in same place. tongue

lol.. no be only tentacle na testicle just let me decode your other username and you go hear am for my hand for this forum tongue
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Gandollaar(f): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
dbestuncle:

You are wrong. they do, however it might not b directly. they may allow the staff loot while they say nothing.
imagine senators n Rep members selling official equipment n properties to themselves even at ridiculous prices. despite their fat salaries
don't b surprise even the gov, his family, dep gov n family n other aides may have done dis
I will have you know that the fellow you quoted is just a kid who can read and write. He's never left his zone to venture out. He only says what his limitations can imagine.

We were here when Imo citizens ambushed Rochas cronies carting away seats from the international conference center. The video and story was on this forum.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Gandollaar(f): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:

lol.. no be only tentacle na testicle just let me decode your other username and you go hear am for my hand for this forum tongue
Nonsense! I'm still waiting for your Facebook profile.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Gandollaar(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:

whats my own with una romantic afternoon chat.... abeg make una stop masturbating on my mention jare,
You must be called out if you type nonsense. Your opinion has the ability to decieve gullible zombies. You must be mentioned.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by OfficialAPCNig: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Encapsulate:

grin grin grin pained ass grin grin grin
Take your ewedu comot from here.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by iammo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Nonsense! I'm still waiting for your Facebook profile.

Facebook, when my instagram and twitter is on my Nairaland profile bio...
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by bmos(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
ifada123:
Hmmm

All the misdeamours of Okocha goverment are seen and reproved. Ihediora should better put all these aside and move on. His colleagues who met similar conditions have already hit the ground and running...
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by iammo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
You must be called out if you type nonsense. Your opinion has the ability to decieve gullible zombies. You must be mentioned.

lol grin talk true, nobody go beat us... My opinion on this ihedioha na fact. tongue Okorocha a billionaire haba.... wetin he one carry Aircondition and chairs do

1 Like

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by bluefilm: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
But according to Saint Buhari, Rochas Okorocha is an exemplary leader all Igbos must emulate and must be rewarded with a slot at the senate through court coup headed by Justice Okon Abang the APC judgeangry

Shame on you

So you still want to blame buhari for the failure of imo state past officials to maintain the properties under their care very well?

No wonder so many of you who reason in this disgusting manner have remained useless for life...
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by rickyrex(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
If buhari could spend four years on pdp past rule, and still get a vote for another four years. Then Ihedioha has every right to look through Rochas eight years
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Encapsulate: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Take your ewedu comot from here.

grin grin grin
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
etrouble:
I still don't understand all these pictures. Did Okorocha and his deputy and other officials go to destroy government properties after the people kicked them out at the election? This needs to be investigated.

They destroyed it, looted as much as they can.
Don't you watch video of them taking materials belonging to the state

10 Shares

Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Stanweezy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:

Jonathan never betrayed Alams for one day, Obasanjo had beef with him over Alams ambition and he knows he cant control him like Yaradua

So Obasanjo is the architect of the corruption cases levelled against Alamieyesigha
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
rickyrex:
If buhari could spend four years on pdp past rule, and still get a vote for another four years. Then Ihedioha has every right to look through Rochas eight years

Unfortunately, you are the one who's still going to suffer it.

Instead of idiots to be demanding for good governance, they are here comparing APC and PDP.

I pity your life, o ye lazy, demented, deluded and lost Nigerian youth.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by bigfish3k: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:
grin

" Mumuness ",. You wonder why Igbo aren't giving National Power and Omo-Agege would clinch the Deputy Senate seat from OUK, or why Obasanjo selected Jonathan as Vice President when there are two terms Igbo governors

Ojuckwu and Azikwe silently gave themselves uppercut,

Obiano and Peter Obi are Publicly Giving themselves sliding tackle,

Ihedioha as now Started with Rochas Okorocha public.

What a matured governor would have done is simply to call the law enforcement and report damages and vandalisation of Goverment Property and the case would be forwarded to a court of law after Investigation must have established the culprits responsible

Lets face Reality no Nigerian Governor that earned at least 400million secuirity vote monthly for 8 years and would loot Home furniture and Interior Decoration worth less than 20million patapata 50million, even a Governors last child is worth far more than that

u are just been petty

if omo agege was igbo u would have cited the "the stolen mace saga " as a reason why igbos should not be given national power.
if jajaban was igbo u would have cited the violence he unleashed on the igbos on election day as a reason why igbos should not be given national power.
just dont let the hatred for igbos kee u there
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by dochenaj: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol.Like Governor, like Deputy..
.Government of Pictures. If it is not pictures old Nokia phone, it will be that of government lodge ,while others have hit the ground running. grin ..

Is this how he gonna run his government? Lol

Truth be told, Ihedioha is not serious.. He wasn't ready to become a Governor.
What do we expect from Buharist?

Stop wailing.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
I just pray this Ihedioha dont do worst than OKOROCHA. I can't do things with people like him aside been a gov...Just looking for all means to bring Rocha's down..Bet me OKOROCHA would get that certificate if this continues
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by Yagazie2016(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
kaen1317:
Igbo's, after we'll be shouting marginalisation when we can't even cooperate amongst ourselves.
Re: Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released by rickyrex(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
bluefilm:

Unfortunately, you are the who's still going to suffer it.

Instead of idiots to be demanding for good governance, they are here comparing APC and PDP.

I pity your life, o ye lazy, demented, deluded and lost Nigerian youth.
I've seen how well you have used your insult to change your community. Pained fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.