Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Adekunle Gold Finally Announces Father’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Finally Announces Father’s Death (372 Views)

"Why My Wedding To Simi Was A Private Ceremony " - Adekunle Gold Finally Reveals / Nigerian Actor, Yomi Gold Finally Makes Father To Son Bonding (PHOTO) / Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Finally Announces Father’s Death by Dorischuks: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Prince Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko, father to popular singer, Adekunle Gold is dead.

Kosoko reportedly died after a brief illness on 27th May 2019.

The Singer who confirmed the death in a tribute on his Instagram page on Sunday expressed sadness over his father’s demise.

He wrote, “ I feel a great sense of loss to officially announce that after we fought so hard, my father passed on the 27th of May, 2019.

“My father was a GREAT man. He has always been the man I’ve looked up to. Growing up, I watched him work so hard for so little. He was very honest and has never been interested in shortcuts.

“Hard work and integrity meant everything to him. My father. I will always remember, what he said in this statement: “I’ve been in service far too long to let quick money ruin my reputation”. This was my Father.

“He is forever to be remembered as a teacher. My teacher.We all know that teachers weren’t big earners but my dad would ensure we always had everything we ever needed.

“My Dad was so loving towards me. My father often wanted me to toughen up, it’s funny because he was the opposite tender and sentimental about me and my sisters.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/adekunle-gold-finally-announces-fathers-death/

Re: Adekunle Gold Finally Announces Father’s Death by TANID(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rest In Peac Baba
Re: Adekunle Gold Finally Announces Father’s Death by Dorischuks: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Actress Steph Isuma Recounts How She Was Raped, Survived House Fire & Kidnapped. / When Was The Last Time You Saw Segun Arinze? Watch This / Don’t Blur The Lines! – Strella Damascus To The Bitter Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.