Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Gov. Nyesom Wike's Second Tenure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gov. Nyesom Wike's Second Tenure (165 Views)

Between Nyesom Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa / 2019: Why Buhari’s Second Tenure Is A Necessity – Ijaw Leader, Aribogha / HRH Eze James C. Nwagwu Endorsed Gov. WIKE For Second Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Nyesom Wike's Second Tenure by KingsleyOnwuka: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Belated though, I join other well-meaning residents of Rivers state to congratulate the very clever and lion-mannered governor of the state, His Excellency, Nyesom Wike on his inauguration for a second term in office. The governor has done well in the area of provision of critical infrastructure especially good roads (provision of good roads is part of development engineering). He may not have done well in other areas, but I think he has tried, by and large. He's, of course, limited by time and resources, he cannot do everything simultaneously within a tenure of 4 years. I hope he does much more in the next four years especially in the areas of security and human capacity development.
The governor declared a state of emergency in environmental sanitation. This is a welcome development. The garden city status of Port Harcourt needs to be restored drastically, so that the the physical environment of Port Harcourt will be more attractive. We, the residents of Port Harcourt, should join hands with the governor to make this happen. As a matter of good conscience, we should bag our waste properly and dispose it appropriately. We should not litter the environment. This is one of the simple things we can all do towards making Port Harcourt a finer city to live in.
Sorry to all my friends and bosses of APC leaning, but all along I told u that Wike was going to win the second term election. The election is now won and lost, pls begin now to play down party leaning, and let the peace and progress of Rivers state be uppermost.

(1) (Reply)

Video Distortion / June 12 And The Igbo People / With Determination And God's Help You'll Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.