Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany (1109 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / Photos Of The Cameroonian Who Killed His 3 Kids, Once Invited Chidinma / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany by kenzosky: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yesterday' there was a sad news posted on this platform about a Nigerian man people claimed killed his wife over children's benefits in Germany.
According to a very reliable source, the man is an igbo man, not a benin man, while the lady is an Urobo woman and not a benin woman neither .He brought her from Nigeria to Germany and he didn't kill her because of children benefits as earlier speculated. They have three children of which the eldest is eight years old.
According to the same source, the ordeal started shortly after the woman collected the sum of three thousand Euros from the contribution union popularly known as "Osusu ".which the woman gave to the man to save in their Nigeria savings bank account for their upcoming marriage which is suppose to take place in December this year. But things went south when the woman told her husband that she urgently need some part of the money to help solve her family problems in Nigeria.
Her husband refused and tells her that he already spent the money on the house that he is building in Nigeria for the betterment and future of them and their children. That was what prompted a heated and serious argument between the man and the deceased that led the man taking a kitchen knife and stabbed the woman to death.

Re: The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany by blackboy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
No justification for what he did. Thanks for more info
Re: The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany by tyup(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
They're both Igbos so i dont care....The both family can continue the killings at home I still dont give a bleep

I hate to hear Igbos killing because of money ion know why it's rampant these days like is that all what you guys live for?
Re: The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany by kenzosky: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
blackboy:
No justification for what he did. Thanks for more info
You are welcome.
Re: The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany by francisbarrack(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
y can't she keep d money herself? y given it to ur husband to keep? I pity there children
Re: The Truth About The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Wife In Germany by Bede2u(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
They're both Igbos so i dont care....The both family can continue the killings at home I still dont give a bleep

I hate to hear Igbos killing because of money ion know why it's rampant these days like is that all what you guys live for?
u hate igbo...thats ur right. Can u support them to be expelled from nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

A lecturer kidnapped in Edo State / Bandits Attack Abuja-bound Train Passengers In Kaduna / UPDATE Hushpuppi: Woodberry's Health Falls Apart After 9 Days In Moshannon Priso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.