Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! (5349 Views)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Russian President Vladimir Putin Has Dropped 800 Lions And Tigers On The Streets / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Dagger111(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Russian President Vladimir Putin hits Africa Again! embarassed

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.

I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change.
https://mugabewisdom.com/africa-is-just-a-cemetery-for-africans-how-could-a-cemetery-be-developed/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Abfinest007(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
d gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by LamidicownuBSS: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Africa a cemetery
YOU HAVE SAID IT, WHO AMONG D LEADERS WILL PUT DIS TO USE? NON
if u try to do, u are dead already

2 Likes

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by tyup(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Trump needs to teach this loosed mouth idiot a Lesson of his Life angry
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

What did he say that is wrong undecided undecided....... I doubt whether you even read the post.
All this borrowed phone children eh angry

13 Likes

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by joinnow: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi

Correct

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by erons22(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is just the truth

3 Likes

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Cletus77(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Watch how the Trump crew will fly into this thread..
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Recircled article...

Ps ==I concur with Putin

1 Like

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by revolt(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yet so many blind fools here dont know Gaddafi was Africa's best leader ever.... instead they're busy insulting him. Useless ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
oh Africans.. confused and foolish set of people

2 Likes

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Dagger111(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dagger111:

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.

https://mugabewisdom.com/africa-is-just-a-cemetery-for-africans-how-could-a-cemetery-be-developed/

Seun!!! Push this to front page nah.
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Old News
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by AintHardToTell: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
When the whites saw what Gadaffi was becoming, and how things could turn out if just 3 his kind could spring up, they came from another dimension to clipped his wings and instigated his downfall..

1 Like

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by budaatum: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Except Putin never said these lies! But since truth costs money, few buy!

Russia: Vladimir Putin’s pivot to Africa

The new scramble for Africa

Dagger111:

1 Share

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by mexicocity: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
You are among those that hate Africa Nation with passion. Tell me what wrong with what he said.
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by TheTourist: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
THE GADDAFI PART CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. VERY VERY TRUE
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Jmk9292(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
God bless Putin
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by panafrican(m): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2019
1.Why the Russians did not send troops to defend Gaddafi' s regime the same way they did in Syria?
2. Why the Soviets did not send troops to help Patrice Lumumba in the Congo in the 1960's?
3. What did the Russians do when France was blowing up Cote d'Ivoire recently ( in 2010 - 2011) and putting a French puppet in power ?
Instead of accusing Africans all the time , Russia should ask itself those questions .
If it is not Russia's role to help Africa, then Russia should stop talking about us.

1 Like

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Gadafii: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2019
joinnow:
You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi

Correct
may u live long and acquire ur desires ,son cool
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by hopexter(m): 4:18am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Did he say something wrong Mr. Man? Is Trump the president of Africa? What's his concern with Putin's honest comment, We're all here to educate ourselves with meaningful threads and comments. Let yours be one of them henceforth undecided
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by abumeinben(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2019
It's not Africans that see them as demigods. It's their security forces, especially Nigerian Police.
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by respect80(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2019
jerrythafinisher:
oh Africans.. confused and foolish set of people

You're are an African too grin
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by dermmy(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2019
Blunt truth
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by ZombieTERROR: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Africa is a shithole

All thanks to the kind of leaders she has...

Imagine a Buhari as an American president... Can't happen.. Only in a shithole
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Raydos: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Plain truth!!
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Maghan37: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:
Criticising him because he is saying d truth. D sooner we face reality and stop living in savage fantasy the sooner we develop. I just feel sorry for us because a situation were by we can not do anything without d Chinese is preposterous and when d time comes for d Chinese to collect then we will all remember d statement " if I had known is a brother to Mr Too late".
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by cyprus000: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2019
panafrican:
1.Why the Russians did not send troops to defend Gaddafi' s regime the same way they did in Syria?
2. Why the Soviets did not send troops to help Patrice Lumumba in the Congo in the 1960's?
3. What did the Russians do when France was blowing up Cote d'Ivoire recently ( in 2010 - 2011) and putting a French puppet in power ?
Instead of accusing Africans all the time , Russia should ask itself those questions .
If it is not Russia's role to help Africa, then Russia should stop talking about us.
You're correct in that respect. but it's often said that you dont throwaway the baby out with the bath water.
Russia can not be said to not be guilty of indifference to Africa, but Russia itself is not virgin to Western hegemony and exploitation. for instance;former Russian president, Boris Yeltsin, was a well known western puppet who pandered to the whim and caprice of the west. so, it's tantamount to prejudice to judge present Russian state, by the shortfalls of it predecessors

You seem to forgot that after the ousting of Gaddafi, and the proliferation of weapons in the sub-saharan region, due to the Libya debacle. it was Russia that came to the rescue of Nigeria when the west was about to strengthen the noose on our neck with it preposterous arm embargo. though i find it stultifying that Africa still quintessentially depend on another continent to defend itself. nonetheless, Putin has been helpful enough to deserve plaudit, and this his purported speech (which I think is a hoax), is a pleasant one geared toward upheaval that elicit introspection.

1 Like

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by compton11(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2019
putin didnt say all these!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by dnawah(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Dagger111:

how can I get this 4 the president?
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by Brownhypo: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2019
See the most Followed Football stars on IG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An7FOrb0hjI
Re: Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! by dermmy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
panafrican:

I love these questions but we don't even need russia's help i blame our stupid leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon @ Late Night / Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail / Angry Zimbabwean Students Demand Withdrawal Of First Lady’s Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.