Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides (3338 Views)

Wike Releases New Hit, As Ikpeazu Commissions Only Flyover Built In 7years / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by massmediang: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
A flyover built by former Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, has developed dangerous potholes on both lanes.
The flyover located at Amakohia/New road junction in Owerri, the state capital, has become a death trap as motorists find it difficult to ply while people also fear that the structure itself might not be strong after all.
This is one of the numerous projects carried out by Rochas Okorocha’s government which have started collapsing a few days after he left office.
The artificial trees which his administration place along New road flyover to MCC road, have also started falling one after the other.

What is your take on this?
Click here to watch horrifying video;
https://massmediang.com/deathtrap-flyover-built-by-rochas-okorocha-develops-dangerous-potholes-on-both-lanes-watch-horrifying-video/

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by sarrki(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Seriously our government do projects to siphoned money
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by ProSongWriter: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Some body say acidic rain! Shout it louder, acidic rain!

5 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Rednaxelot: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
ProSongWriter:
Some body say acidic rain! Shout it louder, acidic rain!
Basic rain ni

4 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by micfoley: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Seriously?

It was shoddily done
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
In a sane country, Rochas should be in maximum prison now with both hands and legs chained. He shouldn't be allowed to see the sky again!!

7 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by BeijinDossier: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hahaha okoroawusa failed woefully as governor. A visit to Owerri will shock you. Even Abagworo aka Imoriver has accepted this bitter truth.

Owerri is a mess, see pictures

5 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by BeijinDossier: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Owerri is today the most backward town in SE, because Aba just over took it. All the roads in Owerri are terribly bad with filth overflowing the roads. Even Abagworo aka Imoriver is tired of his propaganda.

Imo state is a failed state

Davash222:
In a sane country, Rochas should be in maximum prison now with both hands and legs chained. He shouldn't be allowed to see the sky again!!

1 Like

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
APC and their half baked project... Almost all of them are half baked in either stature or sense....

3 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Amuocha: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
APC government

2 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Splashme: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
This Rochas self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by dadavivo: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rochas that should be in prison by now, but unfortunately for us he's a member of the most corrupt government in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Wantedmiller: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
we are waiting for Ihedioha to tide up the mess and stop all picture gallery........

Other state don start one project or the other......

media trial and d rest.......... Those few roads make up Owerri........People always remember the bad part but the good side they throw it away just to make it look ugly.

You can as well show us any state capital without a potholes..........

Ihedioha, the Messiah don't mess their expectations up! As for me, I will never be surprise at all.

1 Like

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Asquare84(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
I foresee this ihedioha as failure and can only abortion blame on the past administrator yes okoracha did not do well but the governor should start clearing up the mess
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Kendumazy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Amaco123(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
old pictures when they were still working on the road
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by BeijinDossier: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please show us the completed road. All of you are just propagandists defending what is clear to everyone. This is the reason Owerri is a huge mess today. Look at the same infrastructure here.

Amaco123:
old pictures when they were still working on the road

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Amaco123(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Please show us the completed road. All of you are just propagandists defending what is clear to everyone. This is the reason Owerri is a huge mess today. Look at the same infrastructure here.

I have the pictures but finding it difficult to upload, you can see tipper tripping sand around, to tell you that you took this picture when work was still ongoing.
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by BeijinDossier: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
See this one. You can only deceive yourself. These pictures were taken last week, stop trying to deceive yourself

Amaco123:
I have the pictures but finding it difficult to upload, you can see tipper tripping sand around, to tell you that you took this picture when work was still ongoing.

Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by qualityovenbake(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mr Iberiberism still has the effrontery to be crying wolf to the President.
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Dammykrone(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Dammykrone(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wantedmiller:
we are waiting for Ihedioha to tide up the mess and stop all picture gallery........

Other state don start one project or the other......

media trial and d rest.......... Those few roads make up Owerri........People always remember the bad part but the good side they throw it away just to make it look ugly.

You can as well show us any state capital without a potholes..........

Ihedioha, the Messiah don't mess their expectations up! As for me, I will never be surprise at all.
Ibadan Has Too But It's Very Minimal
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by xelly: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amaco123:

You are very funny. Do I wish you something? May the danger of this Good Road built by Rochas as you claim wait for you before it happens.
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by iluvdonjazzy: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
nawao
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
xelly:

You are very funny. Do I wish you something? May the danger of this Good Road built by Rochas as you claim wait for you before it happens.

Why all this??
Re: Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides by xelly: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2019
sankout:

Why all this??

Because you are supporting evil. This road in question is what I can snap 100 times a day. If you want me to write your username on the road and snap it, I will do that. Why will you claim that the picture was taken when the road was under construction?

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Imo State House Of Assembly Members That Defected To APC / Where Is Lauretta Onochie?? / They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.