Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Need Good Tailors To Employ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Good Tailors To Employ (30615 Views)

To All Those Looking For Tailors To Kick Of There Fashion Line / Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by designservices: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi nairalanders, a fashion house located in Ajah Lekki Area is in need of Male or female tailors.

Ghanians, Ivory Coast, Senegalese or Nigerians. ( Please speak and understand basic English )

You should be able to work without supervision and with strict supervision as well when need be.

Accommodation is available.

Ability to meet deadlines will be a plus as the CEO makes 3 dresses a day from start to finish so you shouldn't be less ( if you are seen to have a passion for the job, your pace can be pardoned as no two people are the same ).

Ability to renew contract.

You will have one day off.

If interested contact the P. R. O on 09057485110 .

Remember you musn't be in Lagos to apply as accomodation is available.

We look forward to hearing from you .
Thank you .
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Cribking1(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Hello,

Please I am in need of a skilled tailor for Men's wear (Tops and English Pant Trousers). The tailor should be able to leave in Ibadan and there is accommodation. The contract is very attractive. Please contact the CEO on 08130561526.

Thanks
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by YungBoss007: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm in need of two good male tailors to work for me in Lagos[color=#000099][/color].
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by instantex: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Experienced female tailor needed at lekki-ajah axis. Accommodation is available. Kindly Call Tonya on 08067675259 for more inquiries.
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by hnneji: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fashion Map helps you find Tailors, Brands and Fashion Designers at the click of a button! with 800+ brands on the platform, Fashion Map is the quickest & easiest way to find tailors around you.

Click the link to Get Started! => https://www.fashionmap.app

App coming soon to Android & Apple devices

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by MerciM: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Experienced female tailor needed at Lekki-VI axis. Kindly contact 08168927213 for enquiries.
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Voguebylohi: 3:52pm On May 11, 2019
Experienced Male or Female tailors needed urgently in Ibadan. Accommodation guaranteed. Pls call 08027971670... Thank you
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by abescom: 3:53pm On May 29, 2019
Tailor needed in Ibadan urgently. Accommodation available. 09026253890
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by JENNIFER193: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
I'm urgently looking for an experienced clothing fashion designer who can cut and sew ready to wear outfits and at least little knowledge of aseobi outfit for women. A minimum of 2 years in the fashion designing industry is necessary.
A portfolio showcasing previous designs is also highly necessary.

please call me 08134561976
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by EnejiTech: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
I sew cloth females cloths and sells the best quality fabrics: Ankara/Chiffon and London material.
Follow us Facebook now for more details and to get trending Fashion styles.
https://www.facebook.com/neatlux
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by benjaminiyke(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
I'm urgently looking for an experienced clothing fashion designer who can cut and sew ready to wear outfits. A minimum of 2 years in the fashion designing industry is necessary.
A portfolio showcasing previous designs is also highly necessary.
please call me 09068848366
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Rotadbd: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
RIVET MACHINE IS A USEFUL TOOL FOR EVERY CRAFTER
with this handy tool, you can Decorate your:
Dress � as a Fashion designer,
Shoes � if you are a shoe maker,
Hats �, for millinery
Bags � for bag makers
Gele for gele designers etc with BEADs...
Without the fear of it falling off and without the stress of using needle and thread
It attaches the bead permanently with the help of a pin...
The Machine is Available and We also sell the Beads and Pins incase you already have the machine.
This tool is Available and Affordable.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Itunucole2: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
A fashion house in lagos around Ajah axis is in need of experienced tailors to join their team, you should be able to work without supervision, should be able to make either Male/Female/kiddies wears.
There is accommodation for those staying far.
Salary would be discussed during interview, if interested please call 07088645516 or send an email to Ronicacole1@gmail.com
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by IamAmakaa(f): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Please how much are tailors paid in Lagos
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by EliteDude(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2020
IamAmakaa:
Please how much are tailors paid in Lagos

It depends o
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Padese: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please I’m urgently looking for a male tailor that can sew for both men and women (majorly women). Accommodation available. Please contact us on 08028699903
Location is Lagos
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by nnekaud7: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
I need a very good tailor in Nsukka
The person must be single
Call 07038567411
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by nnekaud7: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
I am recruiting for new experienced tailors that can make either male or female outfits,interested and qualified persons should call or send an email to
Phone number :07038567411
Email:nnekaud7@gmail.com
Accommodation will be made available.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Olufemojoh(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2020
I need a skilled full-time fashion designers from nearby African countries to my shop in Lagos. Full time accommodation provided with maximum security. Send me a message if you know how I can get please, it's needed urgently. Send me a WhatsApp message at 09035216922.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Fantasticmeeeee: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Please I’m In urgent need of a very good tailor to start up my fashion line. Location should be preferably Lagos. Any idea would be appreciated please
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Maggiepearl22: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
MagDots, a Unique female work wear brand that offers professional Fashion designing services is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Professional Tailor

Job Description:
We are looking for professional Female tailor that is highly skilled in cutting, drafting patterns and sewing with neat finishing and attention to details

Job Requirements
Candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Must have at least 2 years sewing experience and must be able to handle and industrial sewing and weaving machine

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@magdotscollections.com, using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
For more enquiries, please call: 09055914407
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by KosyO: 4:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Please I’m urgently looking for a male tailor that can sew for women. Accommodation available. Please contact us on 08061383067
Location is Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by JENNIFER193: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello,
I’m jennifer and I run a fashion business in chevron, Lagos state. I’m looking for very good tailors to work. I will appreciate if recommend anyone or send a message to this number 0701 584 8598 if you are interested. Please it’s urgent

Thank you
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by Siki355(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
AifyGod:
I'm in need of tailors in Awka,

Baba is this service still available?
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by SweetSpirit: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Visit https://www.artisanoga.com/tailors. They are the solution your are looking for. Thank me later.
Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by pandj(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Are you a tailor or you are into tailoring materials selling?

We have original clothing stones imported from Dubai available in any quantity, wholesale and retail is available. The price range is From 5k per pack
Let's discus on watsap or call O8O67767816

Re: I Need Good Tailors To Employ by ruhamah(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
For all your skilled workers (Fashion Designers and Tailor) check us on www.legsapparelskillshub.com to hire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Shoes Are Affordable Prices / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Model,iman, Shares Secrets To Beautiful Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.